Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I had quit vaping a little more than a year prior to joining ecf.. I hated telling anyone here when I quit, because when I quit I had zero faith that i would actually quit smoking.. I had the mindset that I would try vaping, but I had no hope it would actually work.. just another chance for failure, is how I saw vaping in general.. so i wasnt spending money on it..

I figured I would go as cheap as possible,that way unlike chantix and patches and everything else, I would fail while spending much less.. so I went on eBay and spent 10.00 (including shipping) on a tiny little ego battery and a ce4 tank.. got some cheesecake flavor 18mg. e juice from the gas station for 4.00.

I actually vaped that for over a year, before I decided to look for something better.. lol.. I was actually enjoying the no money invested for vaping. Hahaha..

So I don't normally tell people my actual quit date, simply because everyone likes there equipment (which I totally don't disparage) and I feel often like the cheap ###third wheel who refused for so long to spend more than a dime on vaping.

So the day I joined, was the day I decided I would finally invest in vaping, since unlike everything else I tried, vaping actually worked! Hahaha.
I LOOOOOVE stories like this. Great to see you Opin! Pull up a chair and stay awhile!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Sis and bruv-in-law still here. Time's gone too quickly. I sent them off to Hanauma Bay to snorkel with the pretty fishes, they climbed Diamond Head, (while I bought a tshirt from Walmart months ago saying "I climbed Diamond Head", snicker) took them to the aquarium, a Japanese food court, wandered around Waikiki, dumped them on the beach a few times, Polynesian Cultural Center tomorrow, Circle island drive Monday,.... shave ice, check...malasadas, check....sushi, check....Hawaiian brewery brews, check.... lol Me and hubs love having them here!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I'm just waiting for the storm to pass. It is gusting up to 36 mph, and the storm is slower to get here than they thought. I dread when it does get here, but I'm ready for it to be over already. Lights were blinking a few minutes ago. Probably trees falling. I juiced up the Reo, and I have a fresh battery in it. I hope all goes well.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
26 yrs.... and its finally done... the house is paid off :)
I own a house ;)
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:w00t: :thumbs: :banana: :rickroll:
3PEFVdV.gif
:rickroll: :banana: :thumbs: :w00t:

Sis and bruv-in-law still here. Time's gone too quickly. I sent them off to Hanauma Bay to snorkel with the pretty fishes, they climbed Diamond Head, (while I bought a tshirt from Walmart months ago saying "I climbed Diamond Head", snicker) took them to the aquarium, a Japanese food court, wandered around Waikiki, dumped them on the beach a few times, Polynesian Cultural Center tomorrow, Circle island drive Monday,.... shave ice, check...malasadas, check....sushi, check....Hawaiian brewery brews, check.... lol Me and hubs love having them here!

Thought that climb was going to kill me. That was back when I was a smoker. Them damn stairs. Think you saw the last of them, turn the corner, MORE DAMN STAIRS! ROFL But we did it. We made it to the top. Whew!

I'm just waiting for the storm to pass. It is gusting up to 36 mph, and the storm is slower to get here than they thought. I dread when it does get here, but I'm ready for it to be over already. Lights were blinking a few minutes ago. Probably trees falling. I juiced up the Reo, and I have a fresh battery in it. I hope all goes well.

Hope it passed over you quickly! Are you in danger of flooding again this year?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, it may say the 19th in your window, but it says the 20th in mine.
You're 12 hours ahead of me so I must have signed up some time after noon on the 19th.

26 yrs.... and its finally done... the house is paid off :)
I own a house ;)
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Very cool! And congratulations to you and Mrs. killer.

I LOOOOOVE stories like this. Great to see you Opin! Pull up a chair and stay awhile!
When does your company leave? They've been there awhile.

Thanks to all for the lovely welcome.. :)
We like having ladies on the thread. Keeps it sane. :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You're 12 hours ahead of me so I must have signed up some time after noon on the 19th.

Very cool! And congratulations to you and Mrs. killer.

When does your company leave? They've been there awhile.

We like having ladies on the thread. Keeps it sane. :)

:) hahaha.. well I don't know about sane, exactly..

Hey... can you give me the link to that e juice you were talking about.. I've lost the link..

I think it was called dragon's fire.. or maybe I just have dragons in my head.. what was that addictive at 3mg or less e juice that you were talking about?

I'm gonna get some for my son.. your a fine salesman..

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
:) hahaha.. well I don't know about sane, exactly..

Hey... can you give me the link to that e juice you were talking about.. I've lost the link..

I think it was called dragon's fire.. or maybe I just have dragons in my head.. what was that addictive at 3mg or less e juice that you were talking about?

I'm gonna get some for my son.. your a fine salesman..
I wasn't even trying to sell it. Just kinda happened (someone asked I think). Non-tobacco people like this flavor too. Steal a few mls from said son. :)

Dragon's Fire (Purity) - $6.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I have some Pirate's Booty in my Reo to celebrate the storm passing right now. I hope no more shows up this evening. The dogs weren't happy. You could hear transformers outside that sounding like they were going. Lights again blinking. I shut the computer off again. Lightning was pretty bad. Rain was coming down very hard. I can finally relax. I think I'm in the clear now. Gotta watch some Netflix, and kick back.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Morning......The Slice is up and working. Nice smooth vape in TC. Had 6 wraps on the coil last night but took it out this morning and mad it a 5 wrap. Not sure what I think about the SS coils yet. Have to give it some time. Guess I'll cut the grass today cause predicting rain tomorrow.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning army. Spring seems to finally be on its way, had 70 yesterday and forecast is showing temps staying in the 50s. Hope this is almost the end! Was nice having the windows open to air out the house.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday, smooches y'all

Users who are viewing this thread