Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
If you are shipping to someone in the US, you will need to have that person supply a photo ID proving their age to HHV before they can ship your order. It's inconvenient, but required by the law. It prevents someone from "gifting" age restricted items to a minor by buying them and having them shipped to the minor.

Thank you for that info.
So I have to bother my friend to scan his driver's license....tomorrow would be a good day for that :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well we are going to have a high of 85 today. It has been 84 for the past 3 days or so. Tonight we are getting in a cold front. Tomorrow the high will be 70! Then for two nights we will have highs in the 40's. Too bad those temps aren't going to last longer. I've had to run my a/c for the past few days.

Yesterday I tried to brush my dog's teeth. Let's just say it didn't go well. She was not cooperative. I'm not giving up though. I will have to think of a way to make her like it, or at least accept it for a short time. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well we are going to have a high of 85 today. It has been 84 for the past 3 days or so. Tonight we are getting in a cold front. Tomorrow the high will be 70! Then for two nights we will have highs in the 40's. Too bad those temps aren't going to last longer. I've had to run my a/c for the past few days.

Yesterday I tried to brush my dog's teeth. Let's just say it didn't go well. She was not cooperative. I'm not giving up though. I will have to think of a way to make her like it, or at least accept it for a short time. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.
Good luck!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

I'd rather give a cat a manicure.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I just finished watching the movie, "A Billion Lives" Outstanding!!! Well worth the $10.00. Very informative and very, very well made.

Totally agree! I hope many people watch it and understand what they are seeing. And that they do something about it. :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread