Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
1000 yrs from now archiologists and palentologists will find buried in the ground long pathways and along the pathways they will find cement animals... which will confuse them because they wont find any bones in the design of the cement animals in the area... and somebody will decide we worshipped these cement idols...
lion.jpg

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Got the last part of a bottle of PB in the Nano from Dec.14. Nice.:thumb: Got about the same amount of Sludge with the same date. Been having trouble with the bottle of Legend that I'm thankfully about done with. Just couldn't get the flavor right. I thought it was due to the SS coil and TC but Serendipity, Fresh Grindz , PB and Sludge have been fine. A little of it has been the coil because the last couple tanks have been better. SS coils have been tricky to get rid of hot spots without overheating the coil. But I think with the coil I have now I got it worked out. It's been prefect for a couple days now. Just a learning curve thing. I expect the next bottle of Legend to be better cause it's March 10th. So it has 6 weeks on it.
Made juice order for the sale but I may just make another one this week. I've never let my juice age like I have lately which is partly why I've been buying so much. But I didn't care for it aged before so maybe it was the tanks I was using. The next bottle of PB and Sludge are dated Mar.1 Thinking of moving both to ADV. Them I'd have a different flavor everyday.

Dang haven't made a post this big in a while. Well time for a food run.:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Got the last part of a bottle of PB in the Nano from Dec.14. Nice.:thumb: Got about the same amount of Sludge with the same date. Been having trouble with the bottle of Legend that I'm thankfully about done with. Just couldn't get the flavor right. I thought it was due to the SS coil and TC but Serendipity, Fresh Grindz , PB and Sludge have been fine. A little of it has been the coil because the last couple tanks have been better. SS coils have been tricky to get rid of hot spots without overheating the coil. But I think with the coil I have now I got it worked out. It's been prefect for a couple days now. Just a learning curve thing. I expect the next bottle of Legend to be better cause it's March 10th. So it has 6 weeks on it.
Made juice order for the sale but I may just make another one this week. I've never let my juice age like I have lately which is partly why I've been buying so much. But I didn't care for it aged before so maybe it was the tanks I was using. The next bottle of PB and Sludge are dated Mar.1 Thinking of moving both to ADV. Them I'd have a different flavor everyday.

A post that long qualifies you for running off with the mouth. :D

I found Legend to change a lot over time. CAT is the same way. Big changes.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Average cost for a pack of smokes in NYC is $10.50. DeBlasio is proposing to raise taxes on them to $13 a pack. He'd do the same to vaping products too. Guaranteed!
I've been gone from NY for over 3 years and almost 4, and when I left 10.50$ was a deal man.. I'm surprised they aren't 15$ yet. NY gets what it deserves....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Gonna be heading back State-side within the next couple weeks. I hate going home under these conditions, but will get to see a lot of friends and relatives.

Speaking of friends & relatives - sometimes it seems that's the only time Thai families get together - when someone passes away. They don't usually have family reunions - they just wait for someone to die then go to the funeral...

...That's not true. They do have merit making ceremonies and family gatherings; it just seems like I see them more often at funerals. ('cause their families are so big! 3rd or 4th cousins, 5 or or 6 times removed... ) What ever that means! Someone is always passing away.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Sad news Chak. Sorry to hear it. Mom's are most precious. They are our greatest cheerleaders. When we're at a low point there is always mom to pick us up. You will miss her tremendously. I think of my mom all the time. What would she say? What would she tell me to do? She guides me to this day...16 years after she passed away. Your mom will always live in you. May she rest in peace.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
1000 yrs from now archiologists and palentologists will find buried in the ground long pathways and along the pathways they will find cement animals... which will confuse them because they wont find any bones in the design of the cement animals in the area... and somebody will decide we worshipped these cement idols...
View attachment 650741
Ah, but then they'll find a gas station and 7/11 on every corner!

Busted up beyond belief.
Did you get the lawn mowed yet? (I know that all you ever hear is - nag, nag, nag. Sorry, just wondering...)

All that writing made you hungry.

Sad news Chak. Sorry to hear it. Mom's are most precious. They are our greatest cheerleaders. When we're at a low point there is always mom to pick us up. You will miss her tremendously. I think of my mom all the time. What would she say? What would she tell me to do? She guides me to this day...16 years after she passed away. Your mom will always live in you. May she rest in peace.
Thanks Bronze, she was indeed quite "THE WOMAN" to put up with 4 sons, a daughter and an alcoholic husband. I can still hear her saying, "Just wait till your father gets home, he's gonna tan your hides!" They were firm believers in "Spare the rod, spoil the child."

Users who are viewing this thread