Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I am so sorry to hear this news, may she rest in peace.

A sad day for the Pfrang family - our mom passed away this morning at the age of 84...

...may she rest in peace with dad...

:cry:

I haven't seen the movie A Billion Lives. I wonder if Netflix would pick it up? That would be awesome.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. First, my condolences to Chris and the Phrang family. Safe journeys on your trip stateside and back.
Free HBO and Cinemax weekend on DirecTV, but nothing I haven't already seen before through Netflix. Have recorded a few old favorites, though.
Another Easter/ Spring sale has come and gone. No purchases for me, still working the DIY. Getting to where I have several I really enjoy, but that doesn't mean I will completely abandon the Big Thread.
A rainy day in the Carolinas. Might be time for an old man nap...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Hi all, things are relatively good. I am looking for a new job again. I was working for Kelly doing Apple iOS support and due to a software issue I wasn't able to work for almost 2 months and they kept stringing me along until I got fed up and resigned. Long story but basically they didn't seem to care I was unable to work. So I am now frantically looking for a new job since I have no way to pay bills come first of the month.

Still vaping, this is my current setup and what I'm vaping right now. I gave up on RDAs and coil building and complicated setups. I enjoy a good top fill tank, a modern that works well, some tasty eliquid and easy to replace coils. And a once a day fill up.

5e59dcbabf7fb7cca1c05e5bc95cce59.jpg

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hi all, things are relatively good. I am looking for a new job again. I was working for Kelly doing Apple iOS support and due to a software issue I wasn't able to work for almost 2 months and they kept stringing me along until I got fed up and resigned. Long story but basically they didn't seem to care I was unable to work. So I am now frantically looking for a new job since I have no way to pay bills come first of the month.

Still vaping, this is my current setup and what I'm vaping right now. I gave up on RDAs and coil building and complicated setups. I enjoy a good top fill tank, a modern that works well, some tasty eliquid and easy to replace coils. And a once a day fill up.

5e59dcbabf7fb7cca1c05e5bc95cce59.jpg

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your job situation..

Users who are viewing this thread