Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Off to my job interview, for a job I don't really want but I have to pay bills...

f4a33b798a5b338f3a860cc8bc654237.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
@Chakris {{{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom. :nun:

@SamuelMSr I just popped on to see what I could find about your name! Glad you got it straightened out and found yourself :D Congratulations on the new job! Looks like you have lost some weight! Nice picture!! :hubba:

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
@Chakris {{{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom. :nun:

@SamuelMSr I just popped on to see what I could find about your name! Glad you got it straightened out and found yourself :D Congratulations on the new job! Looks like you have lost some weight! Nice picture!! :hubba:

Thanks I've been going to the gym and have almost completely stopped drinking soda, was up to almost a 12 pack a day....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good morning Army! Hasn't stopped raining for more than two days. Not even for a minute. Emptied my rain gauge this morning. It was flowing over the top. 5 inches worth. I see an end soon though. Just a slow, persistent rain. Some flooding around but not too bad. We were fairly dry and it was a slow rain so most of it soaked in. Grass, trees, and bushes loving it. We needed it.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Well, it's not raining here in the desert. We enjoy weekday quiet - then the neighborhood kiddies get home from school. What is it that makes the kiddos scream so much? Especially when they are in the pool?!? (Recall: our place overlooks the swimming pool. And, no - I still haven't indulged in case @Hulamoon stops by.)

The guy who loves midnight dips in the hot tub might have the kiddos beat though. Ever notice how some folks are incapable of speaking softly? :facepalm:

Still love it here anyway! :)

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Well, it's not raining here in the desert. We enjoy weekday quiet - then the neighborhood kiddies get home from school. What is it that makes the kiddos scream so much? Especially when they are in the pool?!? (Recall: our place overlooks the swimming pool. And, no - I still haven't indulged in case @Hulamoon stops by.)

The guy who loves midnight dips in the hot tub might have the kiddos beat though. Ever notice how some folks are incapable of speaking softly? :facepalm:

Still love it here anyway! :)

I would never live anywhere that is near a pool full of kids lol

Users who are viewing this thread