Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Baked some chewy chocolate peanut butter chip cookies today. They came out pretty good even though I forgot to add the chips till after the first tray went into the oven. So I got one tray of chocolate cookies and two trays of chocolate chip.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
ruff one last nite.... woke up at 2 am Sunday went to work and just got home at 10 am Monday, went up one side of mississippi and back down to home and then made another trip up the other side of Mississippi and back home... 900 miles in 17 hours, and up for 32 hrs for a total of 1200 miles since Sat Morning... finally got about 4 hrs of sleep ( 11 am - 3 pm monday) and to top it off... Im feeling old too... :)

and btw Mornin All... :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Evening Army

Took a long nap this afternoon and thought I'd slept through the night. Very disorienting! I'd woken up at 7 PM not AM.

The wifey does that all the time... naps and thinks its the next day when she wakes up.... even after showing her the time and date on her cell phone, she still wants to think eslewise ;)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Good morning everyone!

I haven't been around much in these last few days, my body decided to make a liar out of me and I caught my husband's cold. Lol.. just not been feeling talkative much over the weekend, but feeling lots better now. (Thankfully)

Had my doctors appointment yesterday, afterwards my husband wanted to drive all the way to claypool hill to the gun shop there for gun shop browsing.. we made an entire day of it and had fun..

I did a little clothes shopping and found a summer outfit I liked.. so of course I bought it. (Belks is near the gun shop.. lol)

Cool on the sale at HHV. I might have to do some more shopping!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well I saw the movie Viral last night. It wasn't a great movie, but it was entertaining. It had a few tense moments in it. Kinda freaky at times, I'll say that much.
I gotta see that new Alien movie. My bud saw it and said it was very creepy.

you need a ladder to paint your azz?
Sideways too! :shock:
Good morning everyone!

I haven't been around much in these last few days, my body decided to make a liar out of me and I caught my husband's cold. Lol.. just not been feeling talkative much over the weekend, but feeling lots better now. (Thankfully)

Had my doctors appointment yesterday, afterwards my husband wanted to drive all the way to claypool hill to the gun shop there for gun shop browsing.. we made an entire day of it and had fun..

I did a little clothes shopping and found a summer outfit I liked.. so of course I bought it. (Belks is near the gun shop.. lol)

Bet your DH loved going shopping for your summer outfit. :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Bet your DH loved going shopping for your summer outfit. :)

He had a great time! :)

I went without him, after leaving him at the gun shop.. I like to browse the gun shop, but I am always done browsing much faster than he is!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Good morning everyone!

Glad to hear you're feeling better Opin! I had a rotter of a cold last week and decided to turn myself in when I couldn't get enough air, blood oxygen dropped. Nothing conclusive as to what it was/is. Thought it was mild pneumonia, but apparently not. Nothing like a little retail therapy to cheer one up though! They should make all malls like that - girlie shop next to boy toys shop - who could resist!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Glad to hear you're feeling better Opin! I had a rotter of a cold last week and decided to turn myself in when I couldn't get enough air, blood oxygen dropped. Nothing conclusive as to what it was/is. Thought it was mild pneumonia, but apparently not. Nothing like a little retail therapy to cheer one up though! They should make all malls like that - girlie shop next to boy toys shop - who could resist!

Are you better now?

And yes.. they really should make all malls like that! :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Are you better now?

And yes.. they really should make all malls like that! :)
Had to go back this a.m for more X-rays. I feel better every day, and am keeping fingers crossed that the additional X-rays come back OK. Thanks for asking Opin!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Had to go back this a.m for more X-rays. I feel better every day, and am keeping fingers crossed that the additional X-rays come back OK. Thanks for asking Opin!

I pray they come back okay too! It's good your feeling better every day.. hopefully this trend will continue!

Perhaps you just drained yourself and hence your immune system a bit over the last month or two (busy busy with your family visiting etc) and some random bug just hit you harder than usual, making it a bit longer to recover.

I'll keep praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread