Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Hello everyone and love you all.

In general, I'm having a really bad 24 hours.. I'm stressed beyond belief, upset.. (just life, nothing that needs talked out or repeated)

I have smoked an entire pack of cigarettes already today.. just opened second pack. (Yes... I know. Don't suppose I need to hear it.. just blew three years)

Anyhow.. if anyone wouldn't mind praying for me, I would appreciate it very much.. and, might not be online for a few days.... I just need time, and for whatever reason I can't pretend everything's okay, so no point trying to have conversations.. lol..
prayer_26.gif

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Hey folks. It's been a loooonnnnggggg time since I've been here. I'm glad to see most of the crew still hanging out.

I'm still vaping, and still using HHV exclusively - Heavenly Tobacco, Legend and Pirate's Booty. And I'm still using the kayfun 3.1. I've got several of them now.

I had to read back a ways to see what was going on with Robin. Robin, you're a strong and amazing woman. I know you will beat this thing. And you are right, the mind is an amazing thing. My daughter in law had a very aggressive form of breast cancer. But she had the right attitude the whole time, and never gave in to it, and is cancer free today. I will say a prayer for you tonight. Keep the faith!

Dang, I love you guys. I need to hang around here more.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey folks. It's been a loooonnnnggggg time since I've been here. I'm glad to see most of the crew still hanging out.

I'm still vaping, and still using HHV exclusively - Heavenly Tobacco, Legend and Pirate's Booty. And I'm still using the Kayfun 3.1. I've got several of them now.

I had to read back a ways to see what was going on with Robin. Robin, you're a strong and amazing woman. I know you will beat this thing. And you are right, the mind is an amazing thing. My daughter in law had a very aggressive form of breast cancer. But she had the right attitude the whole time, and never gave in to it, and is cancer free today. I will say a prayer for you tonight. Keep the faith!

I love it when you stop by! So great to see you - and I'm very glad to know you are well. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
We just had an awful storm move through here. I don't know if it was straight line winds, or the edge of a tornado here. Trees are down everywhere. I lost part of a big oak tree, and the wind was worse than Katrina when it came through here. Power outages are common around the area. I heard the tree limbs coming off my tree, they are in a pile away from the tree. It stripped bark off the tree in places where the limbs were. Another tree is down and maybe gone completely. It was a Chinese Pistachio, and they don't get that big. They limbs on the oak didn't just fall down, they were ripped off. I guess it will be tomorrow before I can get a better look out there. I don't know what the wind mph was, but it was so bad I thought it was a possible tornado. Good grief.

Wow. You've just been battered down there. Stay safe!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Anyhow.. if anyone wouldn't mind praying for me, I would appreciate it very much.. and, might not be online for a few days.... I just need time, and for whatever reason I can't pretend everything's okay, so no point trying to have conversations.. lol..
Prayers are on the way.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

I'm still vaping, and still using HHV exclusively - Heavenly Tobacco, Legend and Pirate's Booty. And I'm still using the Kayfun 3.1. I've got several of them now.

Pappy! So good to hear you're still alive, kicking and vaping HHV.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thanks Pappy. Good to see you here, it HAS been a while. Glad you missed the worst part of the storm, or all of it. The wind was at it worst maybe a couple of minutes. It was windy before and after, but nothing like it was during those couple of moments. I got up and looked out of the blinds, and the wind was worse than when Katrina came through here. I thought it was a tornado but I didn't hear anything besides trees being ripped. So it must've been some type of massive straight line wind. It ripped branches from the trunk of the tree, it didn't just break and fall down. I don't know if the other tree or two is even still there. I had a dwarf size river birch in front of the pistachio tree. I didn't see that one either. The branches were way above my head, from the ground going up. Pappy be glad you missed it. Trees and power lines down on the ground, and flash flooding. If I ever win a lottery I am going to move to high ground...lol. Plus I want a nice storm shelter too. But I guess I'll still be wishing for that 20 years from now, if I live that long.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
did my run to Mobile, got home had lunch and got another call to run to Milton Fl. left for 3pm and got home for 10pm.. did a total of 750 miles for sunday...

seems like KK sent us her rain... lots of thunder and wet stuff happening at the moment.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
We just had an awful storm move through here. I don't know if it was straight line winds, or the edge of a tornado here. Trees are down everywhere. I lost part of a big oak tree, and the wind was worse than Katrina when it came through here. Power outages are common around the area. I heard the tree limbs coming off my tree, they are in a pile away from the tree. It stripped bark off the tree in places where the limbs were. Another tree is down and maybe gone completely. It was a Chinese Pistachio, and they don't get that big. The limbs on the oak didn't just fall down, they were ripped off. I guess it will be tomorrow before I can get a better look out there. I don't know what the wind mph was, but it was so bad I thought it was a possible tornado. Good grief.

If the branches fell in a straight line from the tree, straight line winds. And yeah, those winds are INTENSE!

If there is any twisting where the branch came from the tree: tornado.

Glad you are safe!!!!!

You do get more than your share of wicked weather:(

{{{{{{{{ PAPPY!!!!!!!!!! :wub: }}}}}}}}}}}. Yes!!!! I WILL beat this. :).

Especially with all the tips and help from everyone here. Not to mention the moral support and love. :wub:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Drank the second half of my smoothie. Gotta be honest, looking at it did nuttin for me. Kinda thought Ugh. There was enough to give hubby a small glass also so I handed it to him.

It does taste way better than it looks ;)

Hubby said: not bad. :)

Users who are viewing this thread