Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Curing With Cayenne---Dr. Richard SCHULZE
Dosage and Method: Cayenne | The Epicurean Digest
Cayenne Information from the 100 Herb Syllabus
Cayenne

Chak, here are a few links to look at. It says cayenne, but hot peppers in that range and above work the same way. I could never do anything hotter than that I don't think. I would never be able to reach a Carolina Reaper.

Kentucky coal miner eats a Carolina Reaper pepper | Daily Mail Online

Pay particular attention to the interactions, and talk with your doctor first.
For some reason that last link to Carolina Reaper gets blocked by internet Thai filters. Do they think people are gonna OD on pepper, come on Thailand - get a grip.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Chak it was just a video of a man who ate a raw Carolina Reaper pepper. They are classified the hottest in the world. I don't know how he did it. He ate the whole thing. He was going to take a drink, but they wanted him to wait and make a 3 minute time limit. That guy was tough alright. He probably went to the hospital afterwards. A friend of mine had guys at work go through this same thing, with no time limit on drinking afterwards. The guy did have to go to the hospital after a while.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Are they going to make more new REOs or are they just going to be doing mop up operations?

Supposedly, Rob is retired but will help with the transition for several months. Also, Rob is said to be consulting on any new mods.
Still, it's a far cry from what REOVille was just a few short years ago...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Supposedly, Rob is retired but will help with the transition for several months. Also, Rob is said to be consulting on any new mods.
Still, it's a far cry from what REOVille was just a few short years ago...
Yes it is. But since Rob ran out of gas maybe an infusion of some new blood will be a positive thing. It wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Chak it was just a video of a man who ate a raw Carolina Reaper pepper. They are classified the hottest in the world. I don't know how he did it. He ate the whole thing. He was going to take a drink, but they wanted him to wait and make a 3 minute time limit. That guy was tough alright. He probably went to the hospital afterwards. A friend of mine had guys at work go through this same thing, with no time limit on drinking afterwards. The guy did have to go to the hospital after a while.
I did see it, just brought it up in a new window and had no problems. I know I could never do that. I watched a couple videos of pepper eating challenges. Not for me thank you!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I'm home :)

Tiny little blip at the end of the Oxi infusion. Scared the crap out of me though. Last week it was my vision that had a blip. This week my wrist went numb and my tongue wouldn't cooperate. Talked like I had a lisp. Freaked me the :censored: out.

Nurse checked my smile and no drooping. Blood pressure was 191/86 probably because I freaked out a bit. Doc checked me over and no weakness on either side of my body so now there is an official record of this incident. Will keep track of these little issues and proceed from there. ;)

Wonder what two weeks will bring :blink:

15-20 minutes of chilling and I was fine to drive. Just a bit shaken probably due to adrenaline. Yeesh.

I'm doing good now so no worries. :)
Wow, scary, Robin! 191 is waaay too high, even for a freak out. Please monitor that young lady! Having said that, you ARE going through very stressful times right now. Any chance hubs could have call forwarding to his cell, as you might not feel up to driving the further in to the treatment you go. Stay strong, sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread