Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
been there. so you have about 1.5 years left till you end up with mechanic squonking and Reos :D

PS: Always up the hill. Never even thought about the possibility of another way :confused: (Maybe because I grown up "uphill". It's always been a steep ride uphill on my bike as a kid the last half mile before home)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Good Morning Army, and belated HBD wishes to retic. What kind of Birthday Meal (or cake) does an accomplished chef get ? Obviously you can cook your own favorite. Or is there another chef in town you trust, and go to his restaurant and let someone else do the cooking ? Is there a Happy Birthday Gumbo ? Or, for entertainment value, you could let BK in the kitchen....
Another Sunday, another work day. Paysheets look nice, but 6 day work weeks do not.
Cannot like tax comments. Just can't do it...
Just think, six months from now, Bronze and I will be complaining how cold it is in the Carolinas, and how these people can't drive in snow. Seems a lifetime away when the Heat Index is 106.
Time to suit up and show up....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
You get tired of gourmet food just like everything else when it's your job to cook it . My favorite is anything I didn't have to cook myself , especially a good steak or hamburger with a cold beer to wash it down with , won't turn my nose up at a good pork chop or roast neither . And BK is quite capable of seasoning and grilling a dam good steak , believe it or not . :) Thanks for the birthday wishes Papaw !

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
R.I.P. Jerry Lewis age 91...I grew up on a lot of his movies...He had a lot of ups and downs in his career but he remains one of the greats..

jerry_lewis.jpg

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Afternoon..... Door pins are in and the door is like new. If I had know that's all there was to it I would have done them a long time ago..:?:

well theres the tree... I dont see the rope or tire tracks ;)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
well theres the tree... I dont see the rope or tire tracks ;)

Nope went to my sisters so my BIL could help me. The door stayed up on its own for the most part. But I'm sure if I tried to do it alone it would have ended up on the ground. And that would have been bad.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Hang in there April, such a difficult time.

Whirlwind weekend--groceries, 3 softball games, a football scrimmage, researched and bought a new washer and dryer, sold the old ones for a decent price. The rear rollers on the dryer were squealing and I couldn't take it anymore, and tired of clothes still smelling like BO after washing. I've been line drying a lot for the last year trying to stretch out the life of the dryer and honestly it's faster some days. I bought a speed queen pair, smaller load size but it actually uses water and agitator to wash. No digital controls either, went with old school knobs.

Kal had a great first week at college, the other 2 and DH (teacher) start school today.

My istick comes today, so I'll be fiddling with that tonight. Hope everyone has a great week!

Users who are viewing this thread