Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Good morning! Back to work for me today. Fortunately i just checked my work email and have been informed of a very important meeting at 6am today. I don't have to have anything prepared but I do have to have some input on the subject so at least I've got some time to come up with some thoughts and not sit there looking clueless!

@retic1959 thanks. It's been pretty darn awful and I'm relieved I got to come home and get a break. My cousin does not have that luxury.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I don't know whether to laugh my head off or burst into tears.
Then ESPN wonders why their viewership is tanking,

Good Morning Army. Day four of a six day work week. Getting there....

Haver a Safe and Blessed Day :)
Hang in there Pop! Mamaw will have a nice dinner for you when you're done.

Good morning Army.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Friend of a friend killed a 12+ foot gator in the creek that runs behind their Florida house. Same person whose dog got eaten by a gator a few years ago. Wonder if I should tell her to cut its belly open to see if she can find her dog.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
anywayyyy... got the cars AC fixed. and it wasnt easy, had to undo most of the body panels in the front of the car, remove headlite assy right side, loosen radiator mounts, undo AC hose in/out manifold, undo an assortment of positioning clamps/clips, fight the condensor out and then back into the holders, couldnt find my vaccuum pump so I had to fill and purge the system 2 times to get all the air out..... then add oil and freon... and then do all the needed testing at low air flow and high air flow ( fan hi/low) and at idle and upper end engine RPMs... finally got the readings I needed... closed off all valves and waited an hour to see if there was a pressure drop (leak)... pressures held so I think Im good to go.. :)

and one thing to remember... when someone tells you... " all you gotta do is" means they have no idea how to do it.

and if you are interested.... :)

Diagrams: System Pressure Chart

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Friend of a friend killed a 12+ foot gator in the creek that runs behind their Florida house. Same person whose dog got eaten by a gator a few years ago. Wonder if I should tell her to cut its belly open to see if she can find her dog.

gators and snakes have an incredible digestive system... they can "digest" everything but enamel ( teeth) and kerotin ( hair, nails, feathers).... everything else gets reduced to mush, even bones...

and BTW.... why did they kill it?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
gators and snakes have an incredible digestive system... they can "digest" everything but enamel ( teeth) and kerotin ( hair, nails, feathers).... everything else gets reduced to mush, even bones...

and BTW.... why did they kill it?
I asked the same question. I thought they relocated them. They hired a trapper who killed it. I was told they relocate them if they are of a certain size and kill them if they are of another size. Was not given specs or reasons. Currently the gator is strung up in their tree which led to another question. Why would anyone want a gator strung up in their tree?

Kinda sad to see such a majestic animal vanquished like that.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
anywayyyy... got the cars AC fixed. and it wasnt easy, had to undo most of the body panels in the front of the car, remove headlite assy right side, loosen radiator mounts, undo AC hose in/out manifold, undo an assortment of positioning clamps/clips, fight the condensor out and then back into the holders, couldnt find my vaccuum pump so I had to fill and purge the system 2 times to get all the air out..... then add oil and freon... and then do all the needed testing at low air flow and high air flow ( fan hi/low) and at idle and upper end engine RPMs... finally got the readings I needed... closed off all valves and waited an hour to see if there was a pressure drop (leak)... pressures held so I think Im good to go.. :)

and one thing to remember... when someone tells you... " all you gotta do is" means they have no idea how to do it.

and if you are interested.... :)

Diagrams: System Pressure Chart
The AC just went out on the Jeep. It happened suddenly so something is leaking or gave out. I don't have the hi/lo gauges to test myself. I'll just look for something obvious like a belt, clutch, leak or something and if I don't see anything I will taker er in.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I asked the same question. I thought they relocated them. They hired a trapper who killed it. I was told they relocate them if they are of a certain size and kill them if they are of another size. Was not given specs or reasons. Currently the gator is strung up in their tree which led to another question. Why would anyone want a gator strung up in their tree?

Kinda sad to see such a majestic animal vanquished like that.

What you never watched Swamp People on History Channel?

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
PC has gotten out of hand.... Im so totally offeneded by those who get offended so easily ;)

Bunny! Member me? Been almost 3 years I think since i've been here. Geez time flys by so fast.

Oh, and me too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Ok Army, does anyone here have a YiHi SX 550J chip? Mine is going bonkers an I can't figure out what wrong.
My newest addition (after getting shinyitis) is a Rebel (Ally nano black)YiHi SX 550J mod. Its text is all yellow, then white when I fire it. The only thing I did was upload 2 wallpapers to it using the Bluetooth SXi app. I've swapped batteries, try to reset it and changed wallpapers.
It also has a glitch where the sub splash "YiHi boot screen" won't disappear after it's on the main control screen. Here's what I'm seeing:

IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0649.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread