Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
cant really think of anything worse than rouge moss overtaking a yard... nasty stuff... its all mossy like.. ;)
It's like carpet. It takes over huge areas of ground. I killed it all. Soluble iron. Kills it instantly. I killed the lawn and replanted. It came in very nicely. Last two days I went around and killed all the moss in the surrounding areas. What a pain!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
The old cat likes to pull the water bowl back because she must be senile. She wants more fresh water, even if you only put some there a half an hour before. She wants cold water, not lukewarm thank you.

:lol: But of course, madam. Only fresh, cold water for zee pussee-chat! :p

[QUOTE="kkay59, post: 20135517, member: 232893"]Cassie doesn't eat much, and she doesn't ask for much. I do believe she will be a wonderful addition to the home. She has a sweet personality, but does have some attitude too. She thinks she is bigger than she is. That must be the chihuahua coming out. Visually I see no chihuahua, she looks like her dad who was the shih tzu. She is smart, inquisitive but likes to eat things she shouldn't. She would be happy in a small home, or a huge mansion. She just wants to be with you all the time, and that is her main happiness. I think she will be a great companion.[/QUOTE]

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Imagine... Mead with the flavor of DF :)
Might be do-able , I figger dry white wine yeast , 1/2 lb of chocolate and crystal malts in cheesecloth during pasteurization like the kit beers and real vanilla extract to taste should come close .

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely Sunday!
I did! Couple of chores this morning, fling a joke at BK, review the income statement and cash flow later; went to our first opera of the season, Carmen in the afternoon, wowser! McDonald's Fish sandwich for tea :) A bit of everything:banana:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I did! Couple of chores this morning, fling a joke at BK, review the income statement and cash flow later; went to our first opera of the season, Carmen in the afternoon, wowser! McDonald's Fish sandwich for tea :) A bit of everything:banana:

Yay, Hula! Good job on your good good day. :thumbs:

I did chores, some work, som tax stuff and watched a movie. Now I have to think of a joke to fling at BK and I'll almost be caught up to you. :lol:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yay, Hula! Good job on your good good day. :thumbs:

I did chores, some work, som tax stuff and watched a movie. Now I have to think of a joke to fling at BK and I'll almost be caught up to you. :lol:

Take your time.....

Lol

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Got MIL's place finished up. Rick used the blower on the driveway (too wet yesterday to clean up our mess) and got some pictures hung. Swept off her screened in front porch (got a little dirty from me yesterday and too wet to clean off then).

Back home and getting the vacuuming done.

Such a strange word spelling.... vacuum. Should be spelled vacume. But nooooooo 2 'u's

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Got MIL's place finished up. Rick used the blower on the driveway (too wet yesterday to clean up our mess) and got some pictures hung. Swept off her screened in front porch (got a little dirty from me yesterday and too wet to clean off then).

Back home and getting the vacuuming done.

Such a strange word spelling.... vacuum. Should be spelled vacume. But nooooooo 2 'u's
Those English!

Users who are viewing this thread