Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Cancer treatment using sound is mentioned most often for tumors in the article link below. The TedX talk may be broader. I'd love for us to see the day when non-invasive, non-toxic treatments are used.

Side note: I have read that the effects of sound on the body has more interest for its use as weapons. Its curative potential has been pooh-pooed and surpressed from getting out. I've seen this TEDX talk and others like it mentioned because YouTube keeps removing them. Hmmmm. Wonder why? Big Pharma. 'Nuff said.

High-power sound waves used to blast cancer cells

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Doesn't quite eliminate the cancer but the potential is there.

I had an interesting conversation with another member of ECF. His ex wife worked in a research center. Every time they would get close to a groundbreaking cure, they would get pulled from the project. It would piss her off to no end.

He also pointed me to another possible homeopathic direction. I'm checking them out now. One is Black Seed Oil. The other is Ashwagandha. Have any of you heard of these?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Doesn't quite eliminate the cancer but the potential is there.

I had an interesting conversation with another member of ECF. His ex wife worked in a research center. Every time they would get close to a groundbreaking cure, they would get pulled from the project. It would piss her off to no end.

He also pointed me to another possible homeopathic direction. I'm checking them out now. One is Black Seed Oil. The other is Ashwagandha. Have any of you heard of these?

ECF is such an amazing place! I've heard of similar stories to the researcher's experience. There are also those who are tracking the mysterious deaths of doctors working on cancer cures. Last I saw there were more than 60 dead within the past year or two. Several were from Florida I think.

We are almost done with our first bottle of Ashwagandha for its anti-inflammatory properties. This is the one we got:

Biodynamic, Organic Ashwagandha | Oregon’s Wild Harvest Oregon's Wild Harvest Online

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
ECF is such an amazing place! I've heard of similar stories to the researcher's experience. There are also those who are tracking the mysterious deaths of doctors working on cancer cures. Last I saw there were more than 60 dead within the past year or two. Several were from Florida I think.

We are almost done with our first bottle of Ashwagandha for its anti-inflammatory properties. This is the one we got:

Biodynamic, Organic Ashwagandha | Oregon’s Wild Harvest Oregon's Wild Harvest Online

I should probably ask my oncologist about this but knowing her lack of liking supplements.... I highly doubt she would ok this.

As my friend stated, this works from the inside out in cancer, chemo works from the outside in.

Getting bombarded from so many people trying to help gives me a slight headache...ya know?

I still research it all...

One instance got this bottle of stuff, hand written label on a bottle like we get from HHV. Look it up and the only thing we could find is that it's for farm equipment! Um...didn't take it. I'm not that desperate

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I think it may be oral? Except Avastin is given in IV form. Which means going to the oncologist to get infusions which of course means more money in their pocket :rolleyes:

I do have the power to decide on my own treatment which is why I'm trying to get as many options as possible. If I go into complete remission, I need to find out if I can take a watch and wait approach. Logically, it would seem that giving my body time to heal from chemo would be a good thing. Another thought that goes through my head is how antibiotics can build resistance from being as effective/affective (?) if used too much. Wouldn't it then seem logical that any floating cancer cells would become immune to chemo if exposed to it for more than what is needed?

So many thoughts that run around in my brain. Things that I will be bringing up in my consultation. I don't feel comfortable bring them up with my current oncologist knowing she wants to keep my money flowing to her. I can't trust her with a straight answer.

There is no point bringing some of this up with your current oncologist until you get you some second opinions on course of treatment and treatment options.

Your current oncologist doesn't see you going into a full remission, and is talking about treating your cancer as a chronic illness - meaning, she doesn't see your cancer as being something that can be cured, but rather, as something that can be CONTROLLED.

How often you'll need to have iv and/or oral chemo drugs per month or per year im sure depends on the cancers response to the drugs.

It MAY be a fine thing and keep the cancer perfectly controlled through the years ahead. But what you need to know is what other options there are, whether through drug trials or other possible avenues of treatment, and for some reason that's something this doctor isn't openly discussing with you..

It might be there are no other options in your case, but without second and third opinions you won't know.

I'm not saying any of this to be depressing, as the chronic management of your cancer may prove much less than what you now imagine it, but rather I'm mentioning it because you don't seem very clear on what your current oncologist has suggested means.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I should probably ask my oncologist about this but knowing her lack of liking supplements.... I highly doubt she would ok this.

As my friend stated, this works from the inside out in cancer, chemo works from the outside in.

Getting bombarded from so many people trying to help gives me a slight headache...ya know?

I still research it all...

One instance got this bottle of stuff, hand written label on a bottle like we get from HHV. Look it up and the only thing we could find is that it's for farm equipment! Um...didn't take it. I'm not that desperate

Yes, it becomes like an unpleasant (to say the least) full time job. Totally understand how it feels! And I don't want to contribute to that bombardment! I'm sorry if I have. I learned long ago that people's "help" in many situations (not just health) is ultimately not very helpful. They mean well most of the time. It's just hard.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
There is no point bringing some of this up with your current oncologist until you get you some second opinions on course of treatment and treatment options.

Your current oncologist doesn't see you going into a full remission, and is talking about treating your cancer as a chronic illness - meaning, she doesn't see your cancer as being something that can be cured, but rather, as something that can be CONTROLLED.

How often you'll need to have iv and/or oral chemo drugs per month or per year im sure depends on the cancers response to the drugs.

It MAY be a fine thing and keep the cancer perfectly controlled through the years ahead. But what you need to know is what other options there are, whether through drug trials or other possible avenues of treatment, and for some reason that's something this doctor isn't openly discussing with you..

It might be there are no other options in your case, but without second and third opinions you won't know.

I'm not saying any of this to be depressing, as the chronic management of your cancer may prove much less than what you now imagine it, but rather I'm mentioning it because you don't seem very clear on what your current oncologist has suggested means.

Hence the second opinion. :D I plan on doing some in depth questioning with the Philly doctor. I am assembling my questions list now and ongoing as I come up with more.

They checked my CEA levels again last week. So that makes two weeks in a row. It is now down to 99.2... the week before it was 109.6. I wonder if they are checking this week also. I'm below 100 :banana: Now to get it down to 5 or below. ;)

Yes, it becomes like an unpleasant (to say the least) full time job. Totally understand how it feels! And I don't want to contribute to that bombardment! I'm sorry if I have. I learned long ago that people's "help" in many situations (not just health) is ultimately not very helpful. They mean well most of the time. It's just hard.

No, I asked for your help and the help of my friends here. Different, totally different situation.

It is when someone finds out you have cancer they decide to help cure you on their own. It's when someone pushes their 'cures' without being asked. And then to have something like what I mentioned show up in the mail?!?! Really?!?! I'm supposed to trust that?!?!

I don't think so... :unsure:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hence the second opinion. :D I plan on doing some in depth questioning with the Philly doctor. I am assembling my questions list now and ongoing as I come up with more.

They checked my CEA levels again last week. So that makes two weeks in a row. It is now down to 99.2... the week before it was 109.6. I wonder if they are checking this week also. I'm below 100 :banana: Now to get it down to 5 or below. ;)

No, I asked for your help and the help of my friends here. Different, totally different situation.

It is when someone finds out you have cancer they decide to help cure you on their own. It's when someone pushes their 'cures' without being asked. And then to have something like what I mentioned show up in the mail?!?! Really?!?! I'm supposed to trust that?!?!

It is totally awesome those levels are going down.. it's such a good sign!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

C'mon now General. You know as well as anybody that tobacco harvests can vary from year to year due to rainfall, temperature, inclement weather, etc.
The last time we went through this with you it became "GandyGate" !

Oh my goodness.... What if a couple of Heather's magic potions went through a flavor change, and Huntsman ended up being Dragons Fire, and vice versa. I suspect Bronze and I would have to go into therapy to deal with that one....

• Agree
Reactions: 2 people

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Oh my goodness.... What if a couple of Heather's magic potions went through a flavor change, and Huntsman ended up being Dragons Fire, and vice versa. I suspect Bronze and I would have to go into therapy to deal with that one....
You know it!

Reactions: DavidOH

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

Great news about your levels going down. I'll add some targeted prayers at that factor.

Yes! The situation is different entirely. I completely get it. That's why I don't discuss ANY struggle I might have with anyone but trusted friends. People can actually become aggressive with their opinions and their "help" and that's the last thing you need when you're already struggling. I refuse to become someone's "pet project." It's happened in the past and let's just say "Lesson learned!"

That's when you find you've stepped into someone's Rescuer Complex. No thanks! Have a nice life! I'm outta here!!! :lol:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Ordered 100 ml of DF and an 18 ml bottle of Tuscan Cocoa (Lori talked me into it...it's been awhile since I had TC). Fingers crossed that DF is still DF. :unsure:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm your favorite evil salesperson!

My information is that there will be no messing with the DF recipe. This was simply a matter of inventory. Tobacco crop aside, my crystal ball says DF remains DF. :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Robin, I have not heard of Black Seed oil. Ashwagandha is one I have heard of. I don't know that it is an ultra cancer fighter. I would check with a natural medicine doctor that is highly regarded, as well as a nutritionist. I would still get that second opinion too.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm your favorite evil salesperson!

My information is that there will be no messing with the DF recipe. This was simply a matter of inventory. Tobacco crop aside, my crystal ball says DF remains DF. :)
I think the seasonal tobacco crop "changes" are a bit overblown as it relates to DF. HHV nets, including DF, are heavily cased. The tobacco plays only a minor role. Seasonal crop variations are far more noticeable in straight up, unflavored nets and especially single varietals (as opposed to blends). As for betting on it being the same, you're probably right. Some of us who were around for Gandygate are just a little more nervous. We once had three flavors (Gandalf, Pirate's Booty, and Dragon's Fire) that were the same flavor. We lost two of them. DF has remained since but we are down to one. :shock:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I think the seasonal tobacco crop "changes" are a bit overblown as it relates to DF. HHV nets, including DF, are heavily cased. The tobacco plays only a minor role. Seasonal crop variations are far more noticeable in straight up, unflavored nets and especially single varietals (as opposed to blends). As for betting on it being the same, you're probably right. Some of us who were around for Gandygate are just a little more nervous. We once had three flavors (Gandalf, Pirate's Booty, and Dragon's Fire) that were the same flavor. We lost two of them. DF has remained since but we are down to one. :shock:

Yep. The Last Chance Texaco - so to speak.

If Dragon's Fire went away, I'd be one sad gal. I could make due with other flavors - but I don't want to. No other flavor has lasted so long as my ADV. The others I love are occasionals.

Long Live The Dragon!!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yep. The Last Chance Texaco - so to speak.

If Dragon's Fire went away, I'd be one sad gal. I could make due with other flavors - but I don't want to. No other flavor has lasted so long as my ADV. The others I love are occasionals.

Long Live The Dragon!!!!
I'm going to put a shot of that Tuscan Cocoa in the DF for a variation. Haven't done that in a long time.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
If DF were to go away, I would just stick to unflavored. I actually like it. While waiting for DF to come back, I ordered 5 - 100ml bottles of unflavored. I'm switching up my DF with the unflavored I got from HHV. Very comparable to the stuff I got from Nude Nicotine. HHV does have a slight peppery sensation though. NN is a bit smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread