Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
If DF were to go away, I would just stick to unflavored. I actually like it. While waiting for DF to come back, I ordered 5 - 100ml bottles of unflavored. I'm switching up my DF with the unflavored I got from HHV. Very comparable to the stuff I got from Nude Nicotine. HHV does have a slight peppery sensation though. NN is a bit smoother.

Ive been buying the smooth nicotine salts from NN and have to say I really like it. I got it for hubby, but have lately been using it myself.

Plan on going ahead and getting a good stockpile of that.. I don't like the new propensity to call tobacco regulation as nicotine regulation.. which is now what the FDA and others are calling deeming. its now nicotine regulation.

Hubby is planning a large patch of tobacco now.. lol. He is upset after what of the panel discussion and speech he heard. Hes not willing to quit because someone tried to regulate cigarettes out of existence, if he quits it definitely needs to be on his terms, and I think they just made him determine to keep smoking.. lol

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Gotta have flavor. And I don't mind exploring around for it. Still occasionally order from HHV, but I am not giving up or going back to tobacco products just because my favorite flavor changes or disappears. As long as I keep supplies on hand, I will be vaping.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Gotta have flavor. And I don't mind exploring around for it. Still occasionally order from HHV, but I am not giving up or going back to tobacco products just because my favorite flavor changes or disappears. As long as I keep supplies on hand, I will be vaping.
Some people can enjoy many different flavors. Some very few. I'm in the latter.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Some people can enjoy many different flavors. Some very few. I'm in the latter.

I'm definitely in the latter. I have two flavors I can vape more than a tank of, and that is it. If I can find the right recipe there may someday be a third.. but I get headaches from some flavors or flavor combinations, which leaves me only able to take anywhere from a puff or two to vaping a full tank before I get a headache. I don't know why... now the flavors I can vape, I can vape all day every day with no need to switch up and I don't even get bored with them.. which many might find weird.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm definitely in the latter. I have two flavors I can vape more than a tank of, and that is it. If I can find the right recipe there may someday be a third.. but I get headaches from some flavors or flavor combinations, which leaves me only able to take anywhere from a puff or two to vaping a full tank before I get a headache. I don't know why... now the flavors I can vape, I can vape all day every day with no need to switch up and I don't even get bored with them.. which many might find weird.
Must be pretty nasty to give you a headache.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I like flavor changes myself. I had quite a stock pile going on with HHV. That has dwindled down to the bottom of the barrel. Lately I've been vaping stuff I really didn't like a whole lot during my search for the best flavors. These were set aside once I found HHV. I can't wait until I can have some fresh HHV e-juice again. I plan to make an order soon though.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. The best part of Saturday - No Alarm Clock ! Slept until 7, got up and made a pot of coffee, drank one cup and went back to sleep. Must have needed it...
If I vape one flavor, and only one flavor, for more than a few hours then I begin to loose my ability to taste that flavor. This is why I always have at least two Reos (one NET, one sweet/ bakery) with me at all times. At home I may have four or five going simultaneously. This morning I will be swapping out Decatur Black Cherry for Stokkebye 84 Turkish in one of my beater mods, just for a change-of-pace. DBC is one of my most flavorful finds, but it can be gunky. 84 Turkish is smooth and clean. (kkay ?)
The point is, I have to keep changing flavors, so I have become a flavor 'butterfly'.
Mamaw has started with the HoneyDo already...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Doesn't quite eliminate the cancer but the potential is there.

I had an interesting conversation with another member of ECF. His ex wife worked in a research center. Every time they would get close to a groundbreaking cure, they would get pulled from the project. It would piss her off to no end.

He also pointed me to another possible homeopathic direction. I'm checking them out now. One is Black Seed Oil. The other is Ashwagandha. Have any of you heard of these?

ECF is such an amazing place! I've heard of similar stories to the researcher's experience. There are also those who are tracking the mysterious deaths of doctors working on cancer cures. Last I saw there were more than 60 dead within the past year or two. Several were from Florida I think.

We are almost done with our first bottle of Ashwagandha for its anti-inflammatory properties. This is the one we got:

Biodynamic, Organic Ashwagandha | Oregon’s Wild Harvest Oregon's Wild Harvest Online

I take ashwagandha every day - twice on crappy days.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Papaw, I loved the DBC and the Turkish one too. Very good stuff in my opinion.

Good Morning Army. The best part of Saturday - No Alarm Clock ! Slept until 7, got up and made a pot of coffee, drank one cup and went back to sleep. Must have needed it...
If I vape one flavor, and only one flavor, for more than a few hours then I begin to loose my ability to taste that flavor. This is why I always have at least two Reos (one NET, one sweet/ bakery) with me at all times. At home I may have four or five going simultaneously. This morning I will be swapping out Decatur Black Cherry for Stokkebye 84 Turkish in one of my beater mods, just for a change-of-pace. DBC is one of my most flavorful finds, but it can be gunky. 84 Turkish is smooth and clean. (kkay ?)
The point is, I have to keep changing flavors, so I have become a flavor 'butterfly'.
Mamaw has started with the HoneyDo already...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Users who are viewing this thread