Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
How is that Sludge in a KFL? Does it change much from a clearo?

I've tried it, but didn't notice much difference, or wasn't paying much attention to how different it would be. Bappo maybe on the right track though. It did seem like the tobacco came out a bit more up front than the Plume/Raisin sweetness. Some people may be happy about that too. Still a great flavor when your suffering mud tongue/vapor tongue, which I was. Sinuses acting up again, but thankfully not as bad as last year's episode.

Two things taking me back. The above list and CayCay finally showing up again! Welcome back CayCay. Great to see that avatar alive and well. The odd thing is, I hardly come by this thread and just happened to check on it because of the impending 15K post shutdown. I'm glad I did. Oh, hi Army. :p

Xfoo, what was it you wanted to know about the list? I'll be updating it as soon as we hit the 64,000 mark - maybe something like Big Thread Millennium list Part 2

The first 1,000 post on the new HHV BIG THREAD will be listed as 65,000.

It's gonna be bit trickier keeping track of the list as the thread will restart again when it reaches 15,000 posts (80,000 posts on the Millennium list) Part 3 would be from 81,000 to 95,000. In Part 4, we will reach the Grand Total 100,000 on the 5,000th posts. When it restarts again after another 10,000 post the Millennium list would start at 210,000 + 1,000.

The title might read HHV BIG THREAD Part 5 - 210,000 + ...... Or, we can figure that out when we get there. Hope I got the math right.

Hi X! Nice to see ya again.
Bronze that looks good. Anything with replacement string things is good for me. I tend to get puff happy and burn them.

I don't have the Protank mini II, but I do have it's big brother that holds about 3ml (maybe a bit bigger than you'd like) but a nice vape and easily replaceable or rebuildable atty's/wicks (string things).

Thanks BK!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
We used to go to Canada every year for Walleye and Pike.
Senneterre, Quebec in the Megiscane River between Fallon and Berthalot Lake

I never made it to Quebec. Close though. I went on the far eastern part of Ontario near the border about 5 hours north of Toronto. A lake called Lady Evellyn Lake (or something like that). They had Blue Walleyes. They say the blue walleye is extinct. Not there. I caught them. And they do have a blue hue to them.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
I never made it to Quebec. Close though. I went on the far eastern part near the border about 5 hours north of Toronto. A lake called Lady Evellyn Lake (or something like that). They had Blue Walleyes. They say the blue walleye is extinct. Not there. I caught them. And they do have a blue hue to them.

Nice!!!
I have never seen one of those, but they look cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread