Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
If at all possible, I'd like Bronze or myself to get the 64K post, as I want that to be the closing post for Part 1. He will be creating the Part 2 thread shortly before we close this one so that there can be a seamless transition to the new one. Let's not treat this like a regular millennial, but rather as a transition to Part 2 of the Big Thread.

If at all possible.. :)

Edit: Any post that carries past the 64K mark will be moved to Part 2 by me. This will help keep the Millennial list going in the right order.

Feel free to post any questions you may have. I'd like to get this transition over tonight if I can. :)

We need a bunch more posts for it to happen tonight. We might have to burn through some ourselves Dust. I'd like it to happen tonight to and get it over with.

You got it Dusty for 64,000 & Bronze for 64,001.

Bronze, what are you going to call the new Big Thread? HHV BIG THREAD Part 2?

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
I go to Rainy Lake for the Smallies. Awesome Smally lake. But I would love to tear into some river smallies. Ounce for ounce nothing like it. How do you fish it? From boat? Hit the eddys?

Boat or Kayak (love my yak), I spend 75% of time throwing jerk baits, if that isnt working I will drag a tube or throw a jig/pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread