Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
How are things in the great white north?

Bright and sunny this morning, now that I'm back at work. Grey, rainy and cold all last week while I was on vacation.

Damn Murphy's Law got me again! :D

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Hey Army! FOUR new flavors are now available on the HHV website:

Crunch Punch - Heather's take on a Berry Crunchy breakfast cereal.

Hula Fruit - Another Loopy cereal flavor

Strawberry - A simple yet very authentic strawberry vape

Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Fresh strawberries combine with decadent chocolate to produce a truly world class fruit vape

All 4 are so very delicious, but I'm definitely digging our new Cereal flavors.

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Strawberry?? Real strawberry taste? hmm been about 40 yrs since I had real strawberries.... the ones they sell today are some weird genetic messup that dont taste anything like strawberries :)

I've tried a lot of different strawberries, from a lot of different vendors, and our new Strawberry is (IMHO) the closest to an actual strawberry. Flavor is subjective, but to me, this one is really really good. It tastes kinda like strawberry perserves/jam, only not quite so sweet.

Last edited:

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Sorry to .... in gang, but I had a question I thought I would bring to the professionals. I've been vaping HHV liquids almost exclusively for the last two years or so, and I am dedicated to enjoying these liquids as they were meant to be. I started out with the 100% VG liquids, but have been lowering the VG levels as the more VG the faster my coils go. Now that I'm vaping entirely out of Aspire Nautilus tanks those coils are getting pretty pricey, and I've noticed the other flavors from other vendors (sorry, sorry) that are 50/50 or 60/40 (I'm vaping my Legend at 30/70) seem to destroy coils almost half as quickly. What PG/VG level do you all recommend that will have a high enough PG level that my coils won't get burned out so fast, but that will still preserve that wonderful flavor and consistency that makes me chain vape the heck out of it? Quality is first and foremost to me, if I have to just take the hit on buying more coils I will, but if I can avoid it that would be ideal. Thanks ahead of time everyone, vape on!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hiya Lefty!! :)

I can personally say that I use 70/30 PG/VG and think the taste is fantastic. I must qualify that with the fact that I am a one flavor gal. Dragon's Fire ... All Day, Every Day.

Back when I was switching flavors, I still vaped the same 70/30. That's what the samples came in and I loved those so I kept getting the same ratio.

Hope more peeps chime in for you.

Oh, and I do build my own coils and using the DF, I can fill the Kayfun at least 4-5 times before the coil needs cleaning and the wick changed out.

Reactions: lefty23

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hi Lefty! This is the place to ask, so you are definitely not butting in.

I vape 60/40 for all HHV flavors. I'm a flavor freak, and that's been the sweet spot. Others may have a different experience, but Legend does tend to gunk up the coils for me. I do different amounts with my current favorite blend of Pirate's Booty and Legend. I noticed that the more Legend I add, the gunk on the coils increases and I have to rewick sooner.

I use a rebuildable tank so it doesn't cost much more. But with the Nautilus, it sure would add up. I agree with you, Legend is so good, it's worth it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I guess you had to vape NETs from other vendors to know what gunking is. With most other NETs (from other vendors) you'd be lucky to get 2 mls before your coil was trashed. I can go 8 - 16 mls with most any HHV NET. And even then it isn't as gunked as the others as after 2 mls. So you'll never hear me complain. :)

What flavors do you vape Lefty?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Lefty, I believe most of us here rebuild our coils to save $$ and with the new RTAs that are out it's easier than it used to be with the likes of Protanks, Vivi Novas and whatnot. I've never heard of anyone rebuilding Nautilus coils. Is it even possible?

Anyway, I vape 60/40 PG/VG @ around 12mg nic and can get about 8 - 16 ml before the great flavor goes wonky. And like Bronze, I'm lucky to get through a 3ml tank of other vender NETs. Some of my favs are Pirate's Booty, Gaia, Legend and Sludge. :thumb: Huntsman used to be my #1 but has fallen from grace for reasons yet to be known. :( So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread