Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
All of the help is absolutely incredibly helpful. I have used NETs from other vendors (although mostly just in the past) and have found that they do almost always gunk things up quickly. Lately I've just heard a lot of people saying that if I lower the VG it will help, but it sounds like that may not be the case. I've got bottles of Dragon's Fire, Sludge, and Serendipity (plus Tuscan Cocoa and Bleeding Heart for the better half) but really I've just been vaping Legend like a freaking steam engine. I've always liked the rich character of high VG flavors, but I may get more PG in my next 100ml of Legend and try it out. Initially I stopped using all my PTs because they just couldn't wick the super-thick 100% VG liquids from HHV, but thanks to some help on this forum I lowered it and that worked out and still tasted outstanding. Now that I have my Nautilus tanks though, the PTs don't see much action anyway. I know I should get into rebuildables, but I just really love the Nautilus. I'm sure I would be equally if not more happy with RTAs, it's just that as I'm sure most of you know firsthand, I'm already pushing it as far as time, money, and space being dedicated to vaping. Anyway, thanks again for all the advice; long live the Heavenly Army!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
All of the help is absolutely incredibly helpful. I have used NETs from other vendors (although mostly just in the past) and have found that they do almost always gunk things up quickly. Lately I've just heard a lot of people saying that if I lower the VG it will help, but it sounds like that may not be the case. I've got bottles of Dragon's Fire, Sludge, and Serendipity (plus Tuscan Cocoa and Bleeding Heart for the better half) but really I've just been vaping Legend like a freaking steam engine. I've always liked the rich character of high VG flavors, but I may get more PG in my next 100ml of Legend and try it out. Initially I stopped using all my PTs because they just couldn't wick the super-thick 100% VG liquids from HHV, but thanks to some help on this forum I lowered it and that worked out and still tasted outstanding. Now that I have my Nautilus tanks though, the PTs don't see much action anyway. I know I should get into rebuildables, but I just really love the Nautilus. I'm sure I would be equally if not more happy with RTAs, it's just that as I'm sure most of you know firsthand, I'm already pushing it as far as time, money, and space being dedicated to vaping. Anyway, thanks again for all the advice; long live the Heavenly Army!
Money is the reason I started rebuilding . I still have a box of protank heads buried in the crypt , gotta shake my head over all the money I spent replacing heads , since a coil can last for months I spend far less time fiddling with gear than I did in the clearomiser days . My clearo's are sealed in the crypt and guarded by the many curses I hurled at them . :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
That one is called the Tokay (túkkɛː) Gecko and are around 9 - 11 inches from nose to tip of tail.
Tokay gecko (Gekko gecko)
US troops in Vietnam came up with another name for it that I can't repeat on ECF . They pack a wicked bite for their size , I saw one cut a friend to the point of needing stitches .

Reactions: Chakris

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
US troops in Vietnam came up with another name for it that I can't repeat on ECF . They pack a wicked bite for their size , I saw one cut a friend to the point of needing stitches .
Yup, it does kind of sound like they're saying F_ _ _ Y_ _

Last edited:
Reactions: retic1959

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
6 - 100ml bottles of

Can ya guess?

ROFL

DF
I ordered my #1 juice as well. Just love Dragon's Fire! Really good stuff. :) But also ordered some Gaia. The 5ml sampler HHV sent got my attention. Just that one little sampler led to a 50ml order - and that's just the beginning. Got a feeling DF will be in the right hand; Gaia in the left from now on. :eek:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I ordered my #1 juice as well. Just love Dragon's Fire! Really good stuff. :) But also ordered some Gaia. The 5ml sampler HHV sent got my attention. Just that one little sampler led to a 50ml order - and that's just the beginning. Got a feeling DF will be in the right hand; Gaia in the left from now on. :eek:
Samplers will lead to more goodness :D There are a few Gaia lovers around these parts of the forum ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good choice! I can tell you have excellent taste!!! Next order try some Pirate's Booty., or Legend... ...for the left foot & the right foot... :thumbs:

My samples are usually 30ml - LOL ;)

Last edited:

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Hey gang, just got my first bottle of Huntsman, can't wait to try it out. What kind of steeping time do you guys recommend before I load it up? I've always found my HHV liquids get better and better, but as far as a good time to start vaping it, I figured I would get some opinions from the experts. As always, thanks for the input, and vape on.

Reactions: Chakris

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Good choice! I can tell you have excellent taste!!! Next order try some Pirate's Booty., or Legend... ...for the left foot & the right foot... :thumbs:

My samples are usually 30ml - LOL ;)

Already have. Legend is very, very good IF you're looking for an authentic Cigar w/h Cherry notes. Like it a lot. My favorites is : Dragon's Fire, Shadow, and now Gaia.

My list of favorites. (Taste and flavor is subjective though).
1. DF is just a smooth tobacco with Caramel notes that add a good sweetness to it.
2. Shadow is the same, but with Vanilla notes instead of Caramel.
3. Gaia is such a raw tobacco ... that I think of fresh chewing tobacco right out of the pack every time I vape it. Growing quite fond of it.

And recently, I've even tried
  • Ahlusion (Godfather, Caramel Wild Wood, and House Blend).
  • Nicoticket (The Virus)

And I can say this much... Adam and Heather make juice in a way that I like BEST!! None of the above beat Dragon's Fire.

(Set up: Reo Grand LP; RM2; Kanthal 28g; 6/7 wraps on 3/32 bit; 1.2ohm; Rayon (Cellucotton).

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey gang, just got my first bottle of Huntsman, can't wait to try it out. What kind of steeping time do you guys recommend before I load it up? I've always found my HHV liquids get better and better, but as far as a good time to start vaping it, I figured I would get some opinions from the experts. As always, thanks for the input, and vape on.
The only one who can answer your question is you. We all have different tastes. I recommend you try it once a week to see what works for you. Different flavor notes kick in at different times. I think once it hits 6 - 8 weeks old most juices stay pretty much the same.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014

It depends on the size of the bottle. If it is the trial size, it is good to go. For 15 mls a week-ten days. For 30 ml two weeks. For bigger bottles, pour some into smaller bottles, and they will age quicker.

Reactions: lefty23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread