Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
BK, you can get a glass bottle, and store it in there. Then later pour from that bottle into a smaller bottle. I bought one similar to that size at Drug Emporium. It was by the essential oils. I plan to store a tincture in there, as I don't want too many small bottles of the same kind of tincture. I also bought a plastic bottle of some VG while there. I already put it in the freezer, for emergency purposes. I have a much smaller bottle of VG, that is not in the freezer. I need to get some PG too, but they don't sell that here.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by 1atom12
  • Reason: Wrong thread

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
This long-running thread is reopened!

Feel free to post your questions, thoughts or requests for help here.

We also invite you to stop by and say hello in The Big Thread (now on Part 6) where we hang out and chat. It’s a fun group and newcomers make us happy. There’s no such thing as off-topic.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Just received my first order from HHV, been vaping just over a year after smoking cigs for 20+ years (i dont miss them). These flavors are very good. Already placed another order. Long time future customer now.

Welcome to the Heavenly Army! And congratulations on quitting. It’s because of you and others like you that Heather & Adam started HHV and keep going with it.

Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed the flavors! What did you end up trying so far?

Feel free to stop by on The Big Thread. We’ve been chatting over there for a long time now. Sometimes we even talk about vape. It’s a good group and we always like to meet new people there. Good place for suggestions on flavors or gear questions.

If you signed up for the newsletter, or followed on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, you’ll get an extra discount when we have sales.

Reactions: Bronze

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I grabbed Vanilla Dream (which is outstanding), Heavenly Tobacco and Hubba Hubba. I enjoy the Heavenly Tobacco too, I think I am going to let it steep a few weeks. So for I am impressed.

Nice! You’re a vanilla fan like @PapawBrett. I haven’t vaped vanilla flavors since I’m more of a chocolate fan. Vanilla Dream is by far the most popular flavor in the Sweets & Desserts flavors. Good choice!

I know Blade is very popular if you like mint and vanilla. And fans of Heavenly Tobacco also mention liking Shadow, which is a NET (naturally extracted tobacco flavor).

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread