Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I finally received my replacement Invader today for the one that arrived DOA. In the meantime I ordered a sigelei 75 Watt as I knew it would arrive before my Invader. I have been using the Sig 75 since Saturday afternoon and I am in love with it. I fired up the Invader a couple of hours ago and the first thing I noticed is that the screen is nearly identical to the Sig 75. They both read the atomizer resistance accurately, buttons are clicky. I am using the same battery, tank, and wattage on the Invader so I will see if the battery life is as good as the Sig.
Looks like I am in love with both my new mods. I am wondering if the Invader board is the same as the Sigelei as the screens look the same and seem to function the same with the exception of the Invader being able to flip the screen and the Sig does not ask if it is a new coil.

Update: The battery life is about half of the Sig 75, running the same 20 Watts, same battery, same tank and atomizer head 1.2 ohm. So from 5:30 PM to almost 11:30 PM where I have been getting 12 plus hours on the Sig 75. Still a decent Mod and will be good for me to take camping and kayaking.

Last edited:

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
I finally received my replacement Invader today for the one that arrived DOA. In the meantime I ordered a Sigelei 75 Watt as I knew it would arrive before my Invader. I have been using the Sig 75 since Saturday afternoon and I am in love with it. I fired up the Invader a couple of hours ago and the first thing I noticed is that the screen is nearly identical to the Sig 75. They both read the atomizer resistance accurately, buttons are clicky. I am using the same battery, tank, and wattage on the Invader so I will see if the battery life is as good as the Sig.
Looks like I am in love with both my new mods. I am wondering if the Invader board is the same as the Sigelei as the screens look the same and seem to function the same with the exception of the Invader being able to flip the screen and the Sig does not ask if it is a new coil.

Update: The battery life is about half of the Sig 75, running the same 20 Watts, same battery, same tank and atomizer head 1.2 ohm. So from 5:30 PM to almost 11:30 PM where I have been getting 12 plus hours on the Sig 75. Still a decent Mod and will be good for me to take camping and kayaking.
I hate my invader mini. I would take it to work everyday as my util mod but all of the little glitches like it shutting off, lost settings and piss poor battery make it a frustrating device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I hate my invader mini. I would take it to work everyday as my util mod but all of the little glitches like it shutting off, lost settings and piss poor battery make it a frustrating device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes unfortunately the Invader V2 still has glitches but since I only wanted it for taking camping and kayaking and I know what to look out for it should work for me. Mine keeps switching to temp mode. It wouldn't save my settings at 1st but after I locked the settings a few times it started keeping them without being locked. Still too glitchy to be an everyday vape.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Update on my Invader Mini. It keeps switching to TC mode with kanthal coils. MY Subtank OCC 1.2 coils kept getting fried at 10 watts so I finally gave up using it in Power mode and put my Sigelei Elite Tank with Nickel coils on and am leaving it as a TC device only. I am wondering if the device is firing higher than what the setting is. I do keep getting fluctuating wattage. I have it set at 35 watts on 425. If I crank it down to 25 watts and 400 then it starts fluctuating between 10.5 and 8.5 watts with very little vapor. When this happens I loosen the atomizer and then hit new coil and that seems to solve the problem for a short period of time. I wouldn't recommend this mod to anyone as an everyday vape. I am putting mine aside as a back-up device or for use in the kayak only. At least if it falls overboard I won't mind that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread