Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Here we announce the winners selected via random from #2 to #120

They are:

#95 Paskal #46 bwh79 #87 aceswired
SjGKFFI.png
kH02rMg.png
U7jFz8c.png

Congrats to them! Please PM @AlmightyEvan your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

For those who were not lucky enough, here we have another contest undergoing: Exclusive:Interview with iJoy Brand, 20700 Tesla Battery, New Mod introduction & Contest. If you were interested, please see the details here.

Good luck!

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Woot woot! Thanks Evan! I still owe you a review on the Rabies rda you sent me a while back, but I'm super excited for this Wasp Nano. It's gonna look hawt on my black-and-gold alien! (Actually the Rabies looks real good on it too. And the Medusa. I lucked out pretty hard on that color combination.) Congrats too, @Paskal and @aceswired!

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Woot woot! Thanks Evan! I still owe you a review on the Rabies rda you sent me a while back, but I'm super excited for this Wasp Nano. It's gonna look hawt on my black-and-gold Alien! (Actually the Rabies looks real good on it too. And the Medusa. I lucked out pretty hard on that color combination.) Congrats too, @Paskal and @aceswired!

Haha, you won the rabies, i just asked for a little support. All up to you. Hope you can continue to support Heaven Gifts!

Reactions: bwh79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread