Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Dear all,

Holiday season finally comes! Along with it is the biggest and longest Christmas Sales we've prepared for you! Up to 63% OFF discount, be ready for the best deals at Heavengifts.com!

a1e6e77850ad067c5557a4c94ccddfd7.gif

Sales Time: Dec. 8, 2015 - Dec. 25, 2015 (GMT+8)

Retail Sales Detail:
Sales 1: Products Eligible 60% Huge discounts!
Sales 2: Products Eligible 40% Huge discounts!
Sales 3: 10% OFF for All the Other Products
Notes: Sales 1/2/3 discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart
Extra 8% off discount: You can get extra 8% discount by using a coupon code "AHGEVAPE"

Wholesale Sales Detail:
Sales 1: Products Eligible for 20% OFF!
Sales 2: Products Eligible for 10% OFF!
Notes: Discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart

So big discount!!! What are you waiting for? Hurry up & grasp this good chance to get your favorite device.

Merry Christmas and Enjoy Shopping at Heavengifts.com

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Dear all,

Holiday season finally comes! Along with it is the biggest and longest Christmas Sales we've prepared for you! Up to 63% OFF discount, be ready for the best deals at Heavengifts.com!

a1e6e77850ad067c5557a4c94ccddfd7.gif

Sales Time: Dec. 8, 2015 - Dec. 25, 2015 (GMT+8)

Retail Sales Detail:
Sales 1: Products Eligible 60% Huge discounts!
Notes: Sales 1/2/3 discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart
Extra 8% off discount: You can get extra 8% discount by using a coupon code "AHGEVAPE"

Wholesale Sales Detail:
Sales 1: Products Eligible for 20% OFF!
Sales 2: Products Eligible for 10% OFF!
Notes: Discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart

So big discount!!! What are you waiting for? Hurry up & grasp this good chance to get your favorite device.

Merry Christmas and Enjoy Shopping at Heavengifts.com
Evan, this is great! How generous of you!!!

Reactions: Vera

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Used the Discounts around the 10/11th of Dec. Was able to get innokin Disrupter that my mom and brother split as my Christmas gift. Thank you so Much for the Discounts so that I could get something ;) Got it the other day and the package is under the tree. not allowed to open it till Christmas :(

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Used the Discounts around the 10/11th of Dec. Was able to get Innokin Disrupter that my mom and brother split as my Christmas gift. Thank you so Much for the Discounts so that I could get something ;) Got it the other day and the package is under the tree. not allowed to open it till Christmas :(

Hahaha, this is the best I heard recently. Merry Christmas!!

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Huge New Year Sales: Up to 63% Off discount

6def7b8cdb95b3a677be3c9b60c9e7ec.jpg

Dear all,

Can't stop informing you this good news! To celebrate the upcoming new year, here heavengifts.com comes our first sales of 2016.

New Year Sales Detail:
Sales 1:
Products Eligible 60% Huge discounts!

Sales Time: 1:00PM, Dec 31 2015 - 1:00PM, Jan 4 2016 (chinese time)

So big discount!!! Please don't hesitate to get your favorite gear with wonderful price during this Sales.

Happy new year and enjoy shopping at heavengifts.com

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Huge New Year Sales: Up to 63% Off discount

6def7b8cdb95b3a677be3c9b60c9e7ec.jpg

Dear all,

Can't stop informing you this good news! To celebrate the upcoming new year, here heavengifts.com comes our first sales of 2016.

New Year Sales Detail:
Sales 1:
Products Eligible 60% Huge discounts!

Sales Time: 1:00PM, Dec 31 2015 - 1:00PM, Jan 4 2016 (chinese time)

So big discount!!! Please don't hesitate to get your favorite gear with wonderful price during this Sales.

Happy new year and enjoy shopping at heavengifts.com
Thank you for this sale. I found something I've been wanting for a long time in the 60% off section and I added another 8% off as well with the code.

Thanks Heaven Gifts and Happy New Year Evan!

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread