Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Dear all,
A new around giveaway is hold by Heaven Gifts. This time, the prize goes Big, namely the Joyetech eVic VT kit. I believe some of you may hear of words about this beast. So, such a big prize it is, why don’t you give a heat check?

joyetech eVic VT Features:
joye-evic-vt.jpg

For more info about joyetech eVic VT, please visit: http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eVic-VT-VW-Full...html

The rules:
1. Choose one product you like most from www.heavengifts.com, post this product sku and name
2. Simply say why you like it or which feature attracts you most of this product

The giveaway will be end on 27/05/2015 (Chinese Time), we will select the luckiest one randomly by random.org and publish the winner here at the end of the deadline.

And we will ship this award by DHL. It usually takes 2-5 business days to reach USA, UK, etc from Heaven Gifts. Good luck! all of my friends!

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
100W iPV4 18650 Box MOD with OLED Screen

100W iPV 4 18650 Box MOD, new MOD from Green Leaf with highest 100w wattage. It uses two 18650 lithium batteries. Small and compact size makes it a lovely and handy e-cig mod for you.

• Product No: 351367178
  • SKU No: 3513671780140000
I like the style of the black one they look really nice and IPV is my favorite brand very dependable

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
WOW ! ! ! :shock:

Does "Heaven Gifts" have a lot of products available at some very reasonable prices . . . :D

AND - After taking some time to go through a few of those that interest "Me" the most, I would like to get the . . .

[Pre-order] Joyetech eVic-VT VW Full Kit - 5000mAh
  • SKU No: 1614930170140031
Especially, given that it has a longer battery life and seems that it would be so much easier and safer to use too . . . :D

Thanks for the contest and opportunity to enter to WIN this prize . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread