Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Mug shots! Post your photos :)
We have this in the BIG THREAD but we yap yap yap away somethings get lost.

I'll start it out.
xOTOVKX.jpg
Me and my girl this afternoon bringing our friends doggy a birthday biscuit :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Kylee and I  2012.jpg

My most recent pic, which is my avatar, taken August 2012. My oldest granddaughter and I (4 grandchildren with another on the way in June).

After that trip is when I started vaping. Had some major delays and with that came major nic fits. That's when Hubby suggested e-cigs and I started researching and found ECF. The day my e-cig arrived is the day I joined ECF :) I had lurked and read for weeks before ordering anything.

Last edited:

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
If you lived in Chicago you could almost be mistaken for my niece.
I have 2 married daughters 30 & 28 but no grand kids. Bets are on that my son will be the first to have any kids but he is 21 and single.

View attachment 181232

My most recent pic, which is my avatar, taken August 2012. My oldest granddaughter and I (4 grandchildren with another on the way in June).

After that trip is when I started vaping. Had some major delays and with that came major nic fits. That's when Hubby suggested e-cigs and I started researching and found ECF. The day my e-cig arrived is the day I joined ECF :) I had lurked and read for weeks before ordering anything.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
:lol::lol:

Y'all ain't right!!

Maybe that is another reason I feel welcome here. Birds of a feather.

They thought the main forum would be safer with us having our own place to be ....... nuts ....... shall we say :laugh:

We all can appreciate humor and we do tend to make fun of ourselves :banana:

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
Pity the person who cannot make fun of themselves and be comfortable with themselves. Took me a long time to get there.

They thought the main forum would be safer with us having our own place to be ....... nuts ....... shall we say :laugh:

We all can appreciate humor and we do tend to make fun of ourselves :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread