Heavenly Army Mug shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
The pictures came out great! I would have loved to have met Wifey! It was such a nice adventure going to that plantation and meeting everyone. Sorry I missed the car ride out and back... Vanessa was being a big baby about getting in a car with strangers from the Internet and driving 2 hours with them to a haunted plantation. Anyway, glad to be home and thanks for all that southern hospitality!
We understand , she hasn't " known " us as long as you have , hopefully there's a next time . :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yeah I'm gonna try to get my son to go with me to spend the night. Right now all he can say about that is, "NEGATIVE!" ;) I'll post my pics soon. That "chain link" "chain saw" pic of mine is WEIRD. :unsure:
Maybe BK and I can talk him into it , tell him he can be our equipment tech . :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
That second photo looks more like fireflies... Not sure.

What about that weird chain link thing in RJs pics? What did you all think that was?

my thoughts..... long exposure time ( open shutter) and long flash duration along with a bug flying by,,, the "tooth" effect was when the wings were at the proper position to reflect the light the best..... or it was a ghost pretending to be an ECG readout of my heart beating... :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
my thoughts..... long exposure time ( open shutter) and long flash duration along with a bug flying by,,, the "tooth" effect was when the wings were at the proper position to reflect the light the best..... or it was a ghost pretending to be an ECG readout of my heart beating... :)
I don't think that's it , the rest of the picture was too sharp and in focus , you really need a tripod for long exposure shots ,

Here it is. I need to go do the rest of my orb pics too so I can post them.

IMG_20150320_195311.jpg

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Here it is. I need to go do the rest of my orb pics too so I can post them. View attachment 422606
That photo is sharp and in focus RJ , they call that a rod , no ones figured out if they're paranormal . Trouble is is like orbs they tend to show up in known haunted locations so there's a connection .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread