Heavenly Army Mug shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ok, this might be repetitious, but I just want to check out how the new forum software handles pictures... Please, bear with me.

Ok, not so redundant - a family pic from Song Krang Festival. Mama Chak is next to me; her oldest sister is wearing glasses and hugging her grandson; SIL's oldest son (father of kid) in brown and his younger brother in green. MIL in bed, of course.

IMG_5169.jpg

No difficulty posting pics here! Just drag and drop, got a message that it was too big - reduced size, drop & drop again. Wa-La! Cake & Pie, man; cake & pie.

Don't know what the fuss is all about... :cool:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
What the hell is a dangerous selfie stick , a gasoline powered pleasure device ? :)

No, silly! That's a steely dan. Selfie sticks are handheld tripod-like telescoping rods that let you take cellphone selfies from further away and at interesting angles. Sheesh! Gutter minds round here. ;)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
No, silly! That's a steely dan. Selfie sticks are handheld tripod-like telescoping rods that let you take cellphone selfies from further away and at interesting angles. Sheesh! Gutter minds round here. ;)
Ok ,rude remarks locked and loaded if I see one in use ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread