Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
This is my review of heavens lube Morning wood (cereal) ejuice

I purchased this juice from my local vape shop dollar day vapes (no website yet) for $17.99 usd Plus tax. First impressions are everything and this juice isn't lacking when it comes to that. The Bottle is a brown glass bottle that comes with a child safe dripper top, which is a nice feature if you have children (I do so I can appreciate this). The label is professional and to the point. Morning wood is a 70/30 vg/pg/ mix and is 3ml nicotine. It is a thicker base e juice so those with smaller tanks may not have a great experience with it but I have used it successfully in a cheap store bought vape pen with no issues whatsoever.

The Flavor of this e juice is amazing. It is smooth as it goes down your throat and lets out a nice big cloud as well for those that are cloud chasers. You can taste the grain flavor as well as the peanut butter flavor. In my opinion they hit cap'n crunch right on the head although that is not what they advertise.

In my opinion this juice is worth every penny it costs. Flavor is spot on, nice big clouds every time, and it does not get old. The latter is key because some flavors taste great until you vape a tank full and then its hard to stick with it. I vaped this for almost 2 days straight and still love it.

I give this juice 9/10 keep on vaping
video reviews

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread