Heaviest/strongest tobacco flavor in 24 or 36mg?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by incineradma, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. incineradma

incineradma Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm sure I've seen this kind of post before but haven't been able to locate through Search..
    And I have heard good things about Janty's tobacco? (correct me if I am wrong) but they only have it in 16mg as the highest, and that just won't do anything for me :/

I'd like my next eliquid purchase to be one of a strong, full tobacco sort of taste, not really sweet, but one that does taste good and preferrably doesn't get annoying to continually smoke. (I got sick of the vanilla real fast but the tobacco flavors I've had haven't gotten on my nerves, including the French Pipe from puresmoker that I believe maybe have been rose, mixed up? That's what it tasted like to me)

15 or 20 mL would be awesome =) But if it's 30 that is fine, or even 10 might do. I won't be purchasing immediately, unless you know this company will ship fast.

2. strayling

strayling Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The strongest tobacco flavour I've tried is 555, which I got in some carts with my Pilot from Puresmoker. I hated it at first and had to keep trying it to see if it *really* tasted like that. After a while my head flipped around to liking it ...

I'd recommend JC's Tennessee Cured too, but that might not be strong enough for you.

3. MonsterKenny

MonsterKenny Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

TW tobacco flavor is good. Ive tried the 24mg, and its got a throat kick with a 901 and a 401! :evil:

4. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

TW Tobacco

EST Tobacco

Both are good tobacco flavors

5. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

double post

6. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Like Smoke from here is a good tobacco flavor....but I don't know that I would say it's really "heavy"....more tasty. Jason only has 24mg right now but has ordered 36mg too.

Electronicstix.com

Lu

7. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

i really like the Turkish Blend from truevapor.com , i know it sucks spending $10-$20 on a liquid that you may not like. if i was'nt leaving on vacation for a week there is a chance i could trade you a small sample for something that you have... that i want to try?

maybe when i get back

8. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Strayling.......I too was sceptical about the 555...but the more I vape, the more I enjoy it...have only tried it in 18mg...going to get more in 36mg for a real test!:)The Wiz!

9. Maxwell_Edison

Maxwell_Edison Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Newbie here, I can't wait to get my starter kit. When you use the eJuice, do you use a regular cartridge or do you have to buy an empty refillable cartridge? Also, do you need some kind of syringe, or just the bottle. A million thanks for an answer:)

Max

10. ZambucaLu

Supporting member
    Welcome aboard!

You can use the cartridge you get with it by:

1) topping it off with juice (just adding some drops on top of it)

2) taking it out, rinsing it with hot water, pat it and let it dry then put it back in and either refill it by drops or with a syringe (personal preference)

3) you can by the blank carts and fill them yourself as explained above.

There are videos around about refilling your carts.

Hope that helped.

Good luck!

Lu

11. Maxwell_Edison

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to order my first kit, prefering what is called a 901, but everyone seems to be out of stock. I plan to order the liquid, a syringe, a USB device to save battery life, and extra cartridges.

I'm planning to go with puresmokers.com

If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me! And thanks again for the reply.

Max

12. Northern Bob

Northern Bob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Boy, is everybody different! I find the 555 from PS not very tobacco-y while the PS Marlboro has a definite tobacco flavor. The TW Marlboro has the taste AND the throat hit I like.

NB

13. ZambucaLu

Supporting member
    There may be other suppliers with 901s in stock now if you are interested.

Lu

14. Maxwell_Edison

I don't really care who the suppier is, it's the $45 kit I thought was a good price. NJOY is $80.

15. ZambucaLu

Supporting member
  16. Maxwell_Edison

Thanks Lu, but it's chrome with a green LCD light. I prefer white and orange light. I could pay a little more if I need to. I'm wondering id Puresmokers went under? They're out of a lot of accesories too. Got another in mind? :)

17. ZambucaLu

Supporting member
    I actually just recently saw a thread where someone was selling white with orange. It must have been posted in the suppliers forum because that is the only place they can promote their products. Maybe take a look over there? I'll keep an eye out too.

Lu

18. skullsoup432

skullsoup432 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have a silver hammer in my possession, Maxwell. It is an equalizer for wrong doing, as you well know.

19. Maxwell_Edison

I never leave home without my hammer skull. After all the trouble I'm having trying to find 'in stock' I think I'd settle for any color. NJOY is out of stock too. I'm gonna head back over to the law thread and see what's up. Would any of you that own an e-cig buy one now, knowing what is going on legally? I think I'd better start another thread, as I'm off topic too. Guess I'll have an analog and go to bed. I'll check that supplier thread tomorrow too Lu, thanks!

It's a real bummer to not know what I'm doing. I'm plain old confuddled. Hey, how many cigs would equal one 901 cartridge? I've heard 5, I've heard 20.

20. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SHHHHHH.....Lu
    Don't tell anyone about the "Like smoke" or they will all run to buy it, along with my cappuccino.
    (only kidding)
    "like smoke" is a great one in my opnion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.