HELL - O :-D My name is Andy ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, hello !!

I'm Andy, 28Yo, from France (Alps) . I vape since 3 years ago, and I'm like a flavor junky ^^.

I start vape to stop smoking (other stuff) (I don't smoke "lot" of cigarette before) and now I hope never stop vaping !

I prefer to vape on Squonk mecanical mod with single coil rda, but I have some "big" rad for cloud chasing, funny if the fire Alarm is stop :D
I love the ultem material, and I try to find an electro squonk mod with some ultem part/pannel etc...
I really hope grab one of "Big Apple Mod" from the member "Turbocad". really really hope !!!! ^^ .
My wife vape too, and I search a mech squonk wood mod (not stab wood ;-) ) if you have some proposition I can look, it's appreciate !

I'm a little bit disappointed by the company who always sell his product with quickstrike ... because I look lot of time the same "winner" ... some Facebook group are like "illuminati" for coming in, I dislike the clone, because I respect the research of the vape company, but I see lot of them who don't stay "humble" and want people suck them to have the product they sale, in that case, I understand cloning .

My last set up : DaVinci Mod - BACCO Skull V2 (Full CNC Amber Ultem) - and Phoenix resurrection V2 . Really love them !
Next ? the Big Apple mod (or a great Electro Squonk mod...but ... ^^) I cross my fingers !

All person do what they want, when are free ! I love speak with all person, I just want mutual respect, I think it's the same for you ;-) .

I love music (all kind of style), I play Bass / Guitar / Drums and lot of techno with computer / synth / groovebox / sampler etc... I work a lot with logic pro X and Ableton live 9 .
I work on Courchevel on the winter, I love skiing so I love my work ;-) .

I don't know what I can say about me ... in English it's not easy :D I don't have all the word ! But still training ;-) .
... so, sorry for my English writing ... like a french cow :D ...

Have a Nive day ! :)
Glad to be yours !

Andy .

fb : Andy Van Der Oï .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread