~~~ Hello All ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

empty

Apr 21, 2015
Been lurking for a few and decided to go ahead and make a account. been smoke free for 2 weeks now and had a ego waiting for me when I did. I ordered a istick 50w and a Subtank Plus to go with it should be here in a few days. I have already been mixing up a few batches of DIY juice and trying to decide on my ADV (looking for suggestions if anyone has any on some good starter mixes) I have been stuck on some la green apple flavor for the past few days trying to move away from the tobacco flavors to remove the temptation.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum empty. Glad to have you here!:)

Congratulations on your 2 weeks.

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts and the servers update at :25 past the hour. Lots of great info in all the "stickies"

Recommended Reading For People New to DYI

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/298547-nicotine-comparisons.html <= They don't all taste the same.

1. Flavor Arts (FA) - Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
2. The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) - The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread => Also see Bill's Magic Vapor Blogs
3. Inawera (IW) - Inawera - a few reviews
4. Capella (CAP) - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/637270-diy-capellas-recipe-thread-v2-0-a.html
5. Hangsen (HS) - The Hangsen Thread
6. VapingZone (VZ) - New Super Concentrated Flavors & New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2
7. Flavor West (FW) - Flavor West DIY flavor review

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes <= Feel free to post your recipes here for all members to enjoy
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid-Recipes: http*:*//e-liquid-recipes - (Remove *'s - forum automatically striped this link)
* UK E-Liquid Recipes
* kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
* One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes
* Reddit Recipes - Read the Sidebar

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf empty. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Just a wonderful place to be. Congrats on the vaping. Isn't it wonderful? Did not take me to long to get into the whole DIY part either. There are just so many great places here and everywhere on getting recipes. I do just easy peasy ones.

Here is a popular site that has a bunch of clone recipes.

Clone Recipes | Homemade E-juice Recipes
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you. Have fun and just make yourself at home.

empty

Apr 21, 2015
Greetings empty and Welcome to the ECF.......................................................Enjoy......................................................

Thanks!

RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf empty. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Just a wonderful place to be. Congrats on the vaping. Isn't it wonderful? Did not take me to long to get into the whole DIY part either. There are just so many great places here and everywhere on getting recipes. I do just easy peasy ones.

Here is a popular site that has a bunch of clone recipes.

Clone Recipes | Homemade E-juice Recipes
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you. Have fun and just make yourself at home.

Thanks for the welcome and the DIY link. The hard part is finding what flavors to get to make the mixes there is just to many of them.

Reactions: Rat2chat2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread