Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I'm actually a little antisocial but I signed up today. I started vaping a few years ago so I'm not a complete newb at everything but this is the first forum I've ever joined so I'm sorry if I make mistakes. Anyway I've read a lot of your posts off and on but especially the last couple weeks (of course). I also just started learning diy for my juice and they're turning out pretty good! But the main reason I wanted to join was to thank all of you for all of the information that you've shared. So thank you...and I'm sorry it took me so long to join to say it.

Reactions: LR40K

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thank you! I have some in capella and also flavor apprentice
Below is the information I often give to members new to DIY.
  • Dannyv45's blogs will give insight into all aspects of DYI, from steeping to what supplies to have on hand to a basic walk through mixing your first E-juice. => dannyv45 - Blogs
  • Hoosier's blogs concentrate on fine tuning your mix and give insight on additives. =>Hoosier - Blogs
For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp and video tutorial on using it (if you are mixing by volume).
Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.
DIY Recipe Sites

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Thank you very much! Will definitely start look into them tomorrow. So far I've tried a few recipes and some with only one flavor. So far I haven't had to toss any for being horrible. I have a few steeping in the cupboard so I will see how those turn out. Some of the things I've made so far are light on the flavor though so I don't know if anybody else would try them. I was skeptical but I do actually like them. Sorry for rambling...thanks much for the info.

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread