Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome! Great to hear you're working as a lobbyist regarding the new Deeming regs. I'm sure we would all like to hear about your experience. However, don't spend too much time posting here when you should be lobbying. :D

We're counting on folks like you to get through this uncertain time. Too many people have been helped by vaping to let it die because of ill considered regulations. I appreciate all your efforts.

Truthdog

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2016
Washington, DC
Hi and welcome! Great to hear you're working as a lobbyist regarding the new Deeming regs. I'm sure we would all like to hear about your experience. However, don't spend too much time posting here when you should be lobbying. :D

We're counting on folks like you to get through this uncertain time. Too many people have been helped by vaping to let it die because of ill considered regulations. I appreciate all your efforts.

Thanks for the warm welcome. It probably won't happen until next year, but this is the plan: Step 1 - change predicate date so all current products can remain. Step 2 - move vaping regulation outside of punitive Center for Tobacco Product regime to encourage harm reduction. Going to need all of your help tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Ok, I'm way overdue in joining this forum. My name is Mike and I am the federal lobbyist for SFATA. Yep, it's my job to change the FDA deeming rule and more. Gonna need all of your help and hard work - but fun also likely to be had.

Let's do this!

Welcome to ECF! :thumb: Finally, I have a lobbyist in DC working for one of my interests. This I can get behind!!!

Thank you for being here among us and introducing yourself. We are a pretty diverse group, but once everyone knows who you are there will be a lot of people following you.

I'll pass the word! :D

:matrix:

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Welcome! And thank you for fighting for the vapers ! I have a question and that is if Vaping is categorized as harm reduction does that mean it will be regulated as a drug rather than tobacco product ?
    That is the route the FDA tried the first time and the SC shot them down. I am hoping and praying that vaping as we know and love will have its own category since it is neither a drug nor a tobacco product.

Welcome to ECF Truthdog. We are very happy to have you here. I don't know it you are aware of it but if not please take a moment to check out this petition and see if it is something that might help you in some small way. It now has 57,190 supporters and is a great way to keep all those supporters in the loop with alerts as to what is going on.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Welcome Mike!! So glad you're here!!. :thumbs:

viannen_01.gif

Reactions: Bronze
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread