Status
Not open for further replies.

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
Hello PIF, long time no see. I'm still on the stinkies, but I've ordered a GLV and hoping it will be the magic bullet. :) I just feel like I don't belong here when I'm smoking. *sigh* But this is my home, so hello!!! I've missed all of you! I'm looking forward to getting back into the PIF swing of things. There are so many mods and add-ons available for ecigs now, it's mind boggling. I'm still stuck on the VV mods plus a simple cartomizer. I'm simple. tanks are nice, but bulky, and some leak. I like things that fit in my pocket, so I have my security blanket. :)

I have a favor to ask, I hope it isn't out of line to ask here. My 9 year old, Eve, wants to donate her head to be shaved for St. Baldrick's and I've joined to support her. For those who don't know already, St. Baldrick's raises money for childhood cancer research. I did this in 2008, so this isn't new for me. We would love your support, every dollar donated helps. I will provide before and after pics, before's will be forthcoming. Eve is really looking forward to a tshirt, so I'd love it if we got $50 donated in her name. I'd like one too, but hers is more important.
smiley.gif

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/603822/2013

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Hi Lilith :) it's good to see you! Welcome back! :) what a wonderful thing you and your daughter are doing :) you must be so proud of her :thumb:
Everyone is always welcome in PIF :) No need to feel bad or guilty for smoking. Tell you a secret (ok not so secret) but ... After 3 years I myself still smoke :facepalm: But I keep trying. I don't count the ones I DO smoke I count the ones I DON'T smoke. From 2-3 packs a day to half pack a day or less is something I can live with.
Lets face it quitting is hard! :glare: if it was easy none of us would be here. But we ARE here. We're here to help each other. Either with a kind word of encouragement, advice, gear, juice, or just a friend to listen to you rant when your fed up and just want to chuck it all. So don't ever hesitate to post in Pif. We're your friends regardless of whether you smoke or not. Just don't give up on vaping or Pif. :)

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Hi Lillith! You are doing an awesome job just trying and not giving up vaping altogether. Wow pall Malls - I tried that too, but sadly ended up smoking Pall Malls for another 2 years :facepalm:

My daughter has donated her hair to locks of love, but I had not heard of st. Baldricks - good for you guys!!! Give that sweetie an extra squeeze from Aunt Paisley ;) Good wishes on meeting your goals - all of them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread