• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello and Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereofunk

Oct 7, 2015
Newbie here. Just wanted to say hi and share my joy of this new found hobbie/habit.

It's been 8 days since I picked up my first kit and it's also been 8 days since I'd touched my last .... stick. Really should have been introduced to this much earlier. Well I guess it's better late than never.

Anyway, greetings to all. Have a good week. :)

Stereofunk

Oct 7, 2015
Welcome to the forum! Glad you made the switch. Hope you will stick to it. If you've any troubles with your mod or need recommendations feel free to ask or PM.

Oh and one last thing, do read the stickies before posting anything. Good luck :)

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Yeah I did read the stickies before posting. For sure I'll abide to them. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. ;)

Reactions: ahmadmfz

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Newbie here. Just wanted to say hi and share my joy of this new found hobbie/habit.

It's been 8 days since I picked up my first kit and it's also been 8 days since I'd touched my last .... stick. Really should have been introduced to this much earlier. Well I guess it's better late than never.

Anyway, greetings to all. Have a good week. :)

Welcome, and all the best to you!

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Welcome my man. Yup like you just said. Better late than never. And a salute to us for making this choice under such tough circumstances. Keep the [HASHTAG]#vapelife[/HASHTAG] alive folks.. the more they persecute the further underground everyone goes. They can't stop us all.

Been hearing rumours about raids at workplaces and such. Can't verify the veracity of such reports of course but hell, be careful and vape safe. Another day we vape is another day without analogues.

Reactions: Stereofunk

Stereofunk

Oct 7, 2015
Welcome my man. Yup like you just said. Better late than never. And a salute to us for making this choice under such tough circumstances. Keep the [HASHTAG]#vapelife[/HASHTAG] alive folks.. the more they persecute the further underground everyone goes. They can't stop us all.

Been hearing rumours about raids at workplaces and such. Can't verify the veracity of such reports of course but hell, be careful and vape safe. Another day we vape is another day without analogues.

Yes Sir. Been really discreet. Can never get complacent in a place like this. Thanks so much for your warm welcome and warnings for a beginner like myself. Appreciate it! Cheers mate! ;)

Reactions: Attyca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread