Hello and Thank You from a soon to be Halo vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchDame

Dec 7, 2013
St Louis, MO
Thanks for the welcome all!

Okay, confession time. I just couldn't wait anymore. :blush:

I had a bunch of errands to run anyway today and I woke up depressed that I was still stuck with the cigs.

So, I Googled and found a post on here from someone listing a bunch of B&Ms around St Louis and his reviews of them.

Found one that only handles 808's which I know won't "mesh" with my much anticipated Triton. BUT, they had a 900mah battery that came with a pass thru so I can use it even if I mess up and don't have a charged battery, as well as unleash it if needed. I really liked that idea, so stopped by, picked up one as well as one of their inhouse made juices and a tank.

Yes, I'm a girl with more money than sense, but I smoke 2-3 pad and was nearly out, so would have had to shell out another $50 to tide me over till my stuff arrived and got charged up. I spent the same and get to start now. YAY!

As far as juices, I got both the tobacco and gourmet sample packs (plus one Voodoo - of course!) from Halo, as well as blank carts and 3 extra tanks, so I'm looking forward to working my way through them all to figure out which ones are my favs.

So, I'm already vaping and am really psyched about this. Hubby's very supportive and can't wait till the last of the stink is out of the house. :party:

Oh, and loved the vids, Chesty.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

ArchDame

Dec 7, 2013
St Louis, MO
Well, I'm thoroughly confused now, but it will be straightened out once my Halon gear shows up. They guy who posted the reference back in February specifically said they only carry 808 and the owner's bio on his website touted his discovery of the KR808d-1 back when he was looking for a reliable ecig battery for himself. So, at this point, I think maybe the very nice and helpful woman in the store was just confused when I asked if their equipment would work with my Triton. We shall see...

And, kinda digging the uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread