Status
Not open for further replies.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Hey all, just stopping in to say Hi to all the Canvapers. It' been quite around here lately.

I'm happily vaping away on my DIY juice with stuff I got from Canvape, hardware from them too, of course.

I'm coming up to my 2 year vapersary, hard to believe. Thanks Canvape, you made this so easy for me. <3 you always.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Congrats SoUnique. I'll hit 2 yrs in February. It's amazing, think back to what you were vaping on 2 years ago and how quickly things have changed. I know when I first started, it was a Joyetech 510 with those tea bag modded carts. Now my desk is littered with vamos, twists, my svd, RBAs, RBTs. Amazing how things have changed!

And I'm with vipod, I miss having Mopar around. One of the best things about canvape is/was the interaction.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I was here when Canvape first launched ... it was an exciting time for a lot of Canadian vapers because Canvape had great products for amazingly low prices ... the answer to our vaping prayers at the time ... real talk. Although I am American, I started vaping while living in Canada, and I remember how hard it was to get good, and affordable product. At the time (2011) all the other Canadian vendors were so overpriced, and ordering from the States was risky.

I used to have a lot fun cutting up with my Canadian peeps in this forum, and now everyone is gone, and I don't know anyone here anymore :( ... don't mind me, I'm just passing through and feeling nostalgic. Now I am back in the US, but I still remember where vaping started for me, and Canvape made it fun ... and accessible.

Kisses Adam ... wherever you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread