Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hello Ladies.....

Well here we are...I know it's early....only 9pm for me....hehe....but despite being disciplined earlier today (...you knew it had to happen!!) I just cannot wait any longer to start this thread. This is were you may post about anything that has to do with being:
A bad,bad girl
A Smoke Stik user
A lover of bad girls (I have to include the boys....otherwise what's the point?)

What shall we talk about??? hmmm....matching purses...of course! Does the color of the Hendu LED clash with my eyes....yes. My girlfriend would rather vape her Hendu than talk to me and I need advice....we are here for you honey! Anything goes until the alpha male says it doesn't. ;)

First order of business.....official theme song. What do you think????

YouTube - Joan.Jett.I.Hate.Myself.For.Loving.You.avi

oh yea....TURN IT UP!!!! (and full screen!)

tweet....tweet?

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
WTG.... We finally have a thread!!!!

But it is going on 1 AM here for me... & hubby leaves again tomorrow (he was only home for a few days) ... so I won't be on much longer tonight...

I don't get it? whats your point? :lol::lol::lol:

uh....what's the problem here? I know none of you sleep....what is it...you can tell me....not exciting enough for you? You want the evil twin back? Well see here is the problem with that....we are kind of co-joined....so if SHE gets put in theSeclusion Room then I have to stay in there with her.:(

Is it the song....don't like that one? How bout this one:
YouTube - Joan Jett - You Don't Own Me

ps....now see....I am absolutely ...... my pants trying to stop myself from leaving some thinly veiled remark here for the alpha to see when he makes his rounds...but I wont...I will excersise restraint and self control. The longer I can do that the more exciting it will be when I finally decompress :D

ladies.....where are you?????? what the heck is the problem here????????

your breakin' my heart,girls!!! The alphas away and we have all week to play!!!!!

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Nice idea, lousy timing. :D

You're forgetting that this is the back-to-school and back-to-work week. Which, for some of bad girls, means hours of filling out forms, paying bills, doing laundry, cleaning the house and shopping for school supplies and clothes (with two teenage daughters:facepalm:).

And going to bed at a reasonable hour--until next summer.

Sorry to have ruined the mood. :p

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
ladies.....where are you?????? what the heck is the problem here????????

your breakin' my heart,girls!!! The alphas away and we have all week to play!!!!!

the ladies are lurking, lori, but where are you? no sign of our premier 'bad girl':facepalm:

never mind, she's been found

Last edited:
the ladies are lurking, lori, but where are you? no sign of our premier 'bad girl':facepalm:

never mind, she's been found

lol... ladies are lurking.... :oops: I've been busted... Tib must have caught me..

But as I said earlier.. Hubby was only home for a few days & I drove him back to the airport yesterday. I also have 2 kids here (a 9 year old daughter & a 2 year old son), a house that I am trying to sell & back to school stuff for my daughter.

I don't sleep much but I do need to at least get a few hours in..

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
naw......I can see you too. LOL

lurking is for wimps! Feel free to follow my example.....just pop off with the first thing that comes into your head and deal with the consequenses later. :lol::lol::lol:

and just in case you think I have some kind of edge here........yes,I can edit and delete anything......but only from ya'll......he can still log in and see anything I deleted! so as usual......a women can have power....but only so much. I bet HarleyD. has a graph somwhere that gives them the exact formula for building a bike just the right size for a women to balance....but lay that baby down.....and your on the side of the road waiting for a man to come along. Or a pack of females....strength in numbers girls!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
that you do,dear!

hey.....I see all kinds of new girlie faces over there at the contest thread. Ladies....we don't bite...well....we do....but we won't bite you. :)

feel free to come on over here and introduce yourselves. You don't have to be a smartass to participate......and we will try not to get you in too much trouble.:evil:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
hey.....I see all kinds of new girlie faces over there at the contest thread. Ladies....we don't bite...well....we do....but we won't bite you. :)

feel free to come on over here and introduce yourselves. You don't have to be a smartass to participate......and we will try not to get you in too much trouble.:evil:

might be my doing, lori
i announced bill's [your] contest on pif and the snail thread. thought that was the least i could do for my hendu, and hopefully a skin, too!!!!!;)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well, im not a girl, but i like bad girls! does that qualify me to post in this thread? lol

absolutely!!! you can be our spy. :)

Bill aka he aka alpha must have a really good sense of humor... I can just imagine the look on his face when he logs in & sees a thread for the "Bad Girls" !

oh you know he does! Or I wouldnt even be here.:D Even he has his limits though....but I think we got that out of the way on the first day....LOL. (meaning I found out real quick what the limits were....) possibly I should have tried to figure that out first...before I started posting...or hey...here is a thought...I could have just asked him....but nnoooooooo....that would have been too easy!

might be my doing, lori
i announced bill's [your] contest on pif and the snail thread. thought that was the least i could do for my hendu, and hopefully a skin, too!!!!!;)

ah yes...well thank you Tib! You will be getting a Hendu kit and a full set of skins...I will PM you later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread