• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello Connecticut Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
Weird, huh?! :p

Filled up a Protank with Amanda's Love Potion, it's pretty good, tropical kind of, a little sour. Their current juices are on sale because they're starting to carry Mt Baker Vapor, which is good but the MBV selection was small and nothing that great. Strawberry, Blueberry, Cotton Candy, simple ones. Wonder if they'll be open to suggestions, MBV has some really good ones.

TanyaParkerMusic

Apr 17, 2011
CT
Another one found. CT Vapors in East Haven. Haven't gone in personally, friend went and said it's small but lots of juice. Website shows 60 flavors (they don't list them though) and pricing is VERY good! I believe it was 10ml for $5, 30ml for $11, and 60ml for $20. Great for a B&M.

Website is CT VAPORS | CT E-CIGS | CT EJUICE | CT ELECTRONIC ECIGS - Home - EAST HAVEN, CT

Drove down there today from Newtown to pick up an eGo Twist kit. The guys were great, very helpful and it was nice to be able to taste the juice before buying. Good selection, great prices. It was worth the drive for me :)

One more spotted! In Orange, right near the Orange/Milford line at Peck and Post. Called The Steam Co, looks like it's not open yet but it looks like it has a cool vibe. I'll keep my eye on it and stop in soon.

Hello! New ECF member from Stratford. I started vaping (and quit smoking) 2 weeks ago after stopping into UVape? in Milford. Has this store in Orange opened yet? Have you tried it out?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hello! New ECF member from Stratford. I started vaping (and quit smoking) 2 weeks ago after stopping into UVape? in Milford. Has this store in Orange opened yet? Have you tried it out?

Welcome, ohmy...! Good luck with your vaping journey, and do stick with it (SO worth it). I'm the wrong guy to ask about stores though - I've never been to one (I'm too lazy). Maybe one of the other members will know more.

hi, new here, but im sure you've tried it out by now. that's where I got my starter kit. very professional and clean. ive been to a few vape shops in ct, and so far they seem to have the best juice imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread