Hello everyone-10th day w/o cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffd

Feb 21, 2017
Western Virginia
Welcome @geoffd and I hope you enjoy your stay! In my opinion the first 2 weeks is the hard part so you are almost over the hump!

Good Luck and Vape On Safely!
Thanks. I seem to have a new obsession with all things associated with vaping - but its all good so far

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Thanks. I seem to have a new obsession with all things associated with vaping - but its all good so far

Just wait until you really start to feel the changes for the better your body will go through like how some foods are going to taste amazing! Or how that physical exertion that used to make you winded doesn't any longer. Plus you already admit to being obsessed and that is the 1st symptom of that chronic affliction called "Shinyitis"!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Easier than expected although I'm going through a lot of 12mg juice...
You could either bump up your nicotine, or just vape more like your doing. We are all different with what works best for us. The important thing is YOUR NOT SMOKING and that's the goal.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

Thumpszilla

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats I am going on 4 years now and was a 3 pack a day man. At about 3 months I hacked and coughed up all kinds of stuff. However ever since then it has been all down hill even in the wallet. Cause right after you buy a new mod or tank/RDA you find another you think you want more. I usually leave the house with a fishing bag full of stuff. Now I have started getting into the more complex coil builds and using stainless steel wire so spending alot of money there stocking up on stuff. However this is definitely a hobby.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

geoffd

Feb 21, 2017
Western Virginia
Just wait until you really start to feel the changes for the better your body will go through like how some foods are going to taste amazing! Or how that physical exertion that used to make you winded doesn't any longer. Plus you already admit to being obsessed and that is the 1st symptom of that chronic affliction called "Shinyitis"!
Think I have caught the "Shinyitis" affliction already.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
40+ year smoker now vaping. Looking forward to learning more from you all on this forum. I bought a mod last week, put the cigs down and feel better already!
Welcome and glad you joined. Great job!!!!!! Lets hope governments take note and give the vaper a break. If you think you feel better now, just wait years from now and you will never regret quitting.
Might like to read:
vapetown
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
Vaping 101: Here's Everything You Need to Know about Vaping
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread