• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow Coloradoans

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
I am an actual native of Colorado. Born here, never left here, love it here! I was born in what was then called General Rose Hospital (my father was on staff there, he was a physician). Grew up in Westminster back when it was a stopping point between Denver and Boulder. Now live in Parker. Have been here 22 years so moved here when it was still considered a small town. Married 24 years this year and have 2 children. A 21 year old daughter and an 18 year old son. The son got me into using a e-cig pen. We both still cheat with the real thing but I am hoping to stop using real cigarettes soon.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Welcome to ecf FoxdenVixen. Love the name. :) So glad you are here. Lots of great information but the best thing is.......the people. Helped me so many times. Good luck you and happy vaping. :) Kudos to your son for getting you started. Don't sweat it. Just keep on smoking less and vaping more. That is how I did it. I didn't even want to quit smoking. It just tasted so much better. When you get it cut real low you will be surprised how bad it tastes. I hope I never forget. :)

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
Welcome
I have been off the real thing for over 3 years, I was where you are back then. I would leave my cigs in the car so I had to go outside to get one, it was just easier to vape. Then I tried really hard not to buy a new pack. At the end I left one in the pack so it was my choice to quit, I know this sounds silly but it worked for me. Take this time to find a juice you really like. I liked the menthols but they are all different, now I also like to vape coffee and vanilla flavors (love the smell).
Again welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread