• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow MN vapors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Rachel*

Mar 15, 2013
Minnesota
I am only a month into vaping and continuing to love it. I was excited to find a MN social group in this huge online community so I thought I would stop and say hi. I have noticed more and more people making the switch to e-cigs in my area. Having 3 b&m stores all within 30 minutes probably plays a role in my continued sightings. Even when I have stopped in both the E-cig Crib in .... Rapids and the E-cig shop in Anoka they are extremely busy so vaping in our area must be gaining popularity.

Happy vaping to you all :)

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Havnt been around in awhile.

They used to do a meet every other month dont know whats been happening, The few meets I have made hosted by ecig crib has usually just been a bunch sitting around vapeing and others standing at the counter waiting to spend money. Havnt figured out what the cribs draw is as I usually want to get out as quick as possible.

hey guys...i'm a pretty big vape geek, and i livein minneapolis. what are you all vaping right now?

I've turned in to a massive geek.. lol.

I have the Halo G6, 900mAh eGo Twist, the iTaste MVP, and I just picked up the Sigelei Zmax.

...and, my AGA T2 should be here today... *excite* :D

What about you?

*Rachel*

Mar 15, 2013
Minnesota
There are other people on this board! I havent bothered checking on here lately since it had been so quiet! Im excited to see a couple other replies :) As far as devices, Im pretty simple with a couple Ego-C's, the twist, and the vision spinner. After some online talking into...I have been considering looking into a more "complicated" device...but Im still scared.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
There are two issues that certainly aren't helping with the activity here or lack thereof.

One is that if a person navigates to themself to [ Forum > Community > Social Group Forums > Location Specific ] it looks as though there is no Minnesota forum. This MN Vapers forum appears to be the only one that is WAY out of alphabetical order - you have to make it all the way to U in the list to even see it.

The other issue is that if someone does look they may end up finding one or both of the two Minnesota Groups [ Groups > Twin Cities/Minnesota Vapers or Groups > Minnesota Vapers ], one looks basically dead and the other has some members but no posts - again, making it appear there is no place to go.

I don't know enough about what's happened with the forum structure to know why this situation exists or if it can be made clearer, but it would be nice to see improvement.

UPDATE: reported the issues here ---> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tor-help-w-social-group-questions-please.html

Last edited:

*Rachel*

Mar 15, 2013
Minnesota
Any one know the moderator of this social group forum that can notify them of the issues states above? I'd love to be able to connect via this forum with other locals but Jamie is right in that this local forum is hard to find. As a newbie I have little to no knowledge on how ECF really works behind the scenes or who to bring issues up to.

yeah, the rba's take a little bit to get used to.. but with the difference in quality of vape, it's worth the bit of patience they require, in my opinion..

how do you feel that the Zmax compares to the Provari's? I don't own a Provari (yet?), but i've tried them out and I think the zmax is right on par with them, as far as the build quality.. but I think the zmax has a waaay better menu system.

provari's are really well built, good company, etc...but they have yet to do variable wattage. when you can get a device like the vamo or innokin svd that does variable wattage for half the price or less, i don't see a reason to buy the provari. if/when they do add that feature, they'll probably do it better than anyone else, but they'll prolly cost $250 then.

rcbell.N51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Minnesota
I've owned both a ProVari and a ZMax at the same time and ended up giving away my ZMax. This was a while back, and I know the ZMax has had a few revisions so it may not be true anymore, but I always felt the ProVari gave a smoother vape. I say felt because I don't have any way to quantify it personally, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that the ProVari provides a stable voltage and the ZMax is a pulsed voltage. Meaning that a ProVari set at 4 volts puts out a consistent 4 volts, but the ZMax pulses between 0 and 8 volts to provide 4 volts average.

I do still use my ProVaris so I may be a little biased, but I use straight mechanical mods more then anything right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread