Hello Fellow Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeInFL

Oct 19, 2016
yeah umm we don't allow that in our meats... and hate to tell you, all the foods you eat are modified, even those you grow in the garden. we've been modifying our foods since we took up agriculture and breeding programs.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to support local or country... just keep in mind, when you make a blanket comment about standards... some countries are better and worse and your own might not be top of the list.
I know my vegetables in my garden are not GMO or hybrids. They are heirloom seeds my great grandmother brought from Italy in the 1920's. Hybrids have been around since we became agricultural countries. Broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage are all related because the all are mustard seed plants that have been cross pollinated with other plants. GMO seeds,plants and animals are created by injecting a virus to get a new variation of an already existing item. I'm involved in State committees here in Florida, along with other scientists with varying backgrounds, that are studying the effects of the virus altered food. We are trying to make people aware of the difference between them. The CDC did a study a few years ago and 53% of the thousands of people they asked thought GMO is the same as a hybrid. This is the last comment I'm making about this topic in this forum. If your interested in this topic I can send you links to reputable scientific agencies and the information that has been gathered since 1995, which is 2 years after the US started planting GMOs

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
I know my vegetables in my garden are not GMO or hybrids. They are heirloom seeds my great grandmother brought from Italy in the 1920's. Hybrids have been around since we became agricultural countries. Broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage are all related because the all are mustard seed plants that have been cross pollinated with other plants. GMO seeds,plants and animals are created by injecting a virus to get a new variation of an already existing item. I'm involved in State committees here in Florida, along with other scientists with varying backgrounds, that are studying the effects of the virus altered food. We are trying to make people aware of the difference between them. The CDC did a study a few years ago and 53% of the thousands of people they asked thought GMO is the same as a hybrid. This is the last comment I'm making about this topic in this forum. If your interested in this topic I can send you links to reputable scientific agencies and the information that has been gathered since 1995, which is 2 years after the US started planting GMOs
Mankind has a 5000 year written
history, Famine Kills sure & swift.
GMOs? Kicking the can down the road?
Monsanto? Made great Sheets back in the day..

Reactions: Cheallaigh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread