Hello folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDro

May 12, 2017
Welcome and glad you joined. vaping is good clean fun, you only go around once so go around happy.
Might like to read:
Oh look, another new guy

Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
DIYorDIE Concentrates
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Ahhh, nice... Thank you very much! I'm loving the abundance of info and knowledge around here.

Reactions: BrotherBob

ItsDro

May 12, 2017
So what's your favorite mod?
Mine this week is my AE Duke mech mod and my Tesla nano regulated mod, both with goon style rdas.

That's a tough call... I don't have any really nice, high-end mech mods or anything. I usually use a few different mods at the time, with different flavors in the tanks of each one, and switch a couple of times throughout the day (I like most flavors, at least to a degree, but there aren't but a couple of "ADV" flavors I've found so far, and I still get tired of them after a day or so, if I don't mix it up some, so I typically have a few setups going at once, with a different juice in each one). I'd say that my favorite mods that I've used are either the Wismec Predator, Wismec Reuleaux RX 2/3, or Smok Alien-- but there are several others I like too. Those are probably the ones that get used the most though-- and if I need something more compact I'll usually grab the Smok Stick V8-- and actually I just got a Smok QBOX that's pretty awesome. It's the smallest mod I've ever seen haha. It's about the size of one of those little miniature candy bars.

I've been looking at some rdas and rtas lately, trying to decide which way to go-- I'm still just using the pre-made, factory sub-ohm coils exclusively. Are you happy with the Goon? And I hadn't seen the AE Duke before just now, but it and that Tesla nano are both looking pretty sweet.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
That's a tough call... I don't have any really nice, high-end mech mods or anything. I usually use a few different mods at the time, with different flavors in the tanks of each one, and switch a couple of times throughout the day (I like most flavors, at least to a degree, but there aren't but a couple of "ADV" flavors I've found so far, and I still get tired of them after a day or so, if I don't mix it up some, so I typically have a few setups going at once, with a different juice in each one). I'd say that my favorite mods that I've used are either the Wismec Predator, Wismec Reuleaux RX 2/3, or Smok Alien-- but there are several others I like too. Those are probably the ones that get used the most though-- and if I need something more compact I'll usually grab the Smok Stick V8-- and actually I just got a Smok QBOX that's pretty awesome. It's the smallest mod I've ever seen haha. It's about the size of one of those little miniature candy bars.

I've been looking at some rdas and rtas lately, trying to decide which way to go-- I'm still just using the pre-made, factory sub-ohm coils exclusively. Are you happy with the Goon? And I hadn't seen the AE Duke before just now, but it and that Tesla nano are both looking pretty sweet.
Love the Goon, very easy to build on. I have 4 so far lol. Most of my mech mods are clones :)

Reactions: ItsDro

ItsDro

May 12, 2017
Love the Goon, very easy to build on. I have 4 so far lol. Most of my mech mods are clones :)

Cool. I'll go with the Goon then. I was already kinda leaning that way (either that or the Drifter-- or Recoil something? can't remember that one's name right off)... those both seemed to be solid choices from the limited reading I did about them). If they're easy to work with, that's a plus-- and since you have 4 of them, that sounds like a vote of confidence haha. Now I guess I need to decide on a new mod to pair it with lol.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Cool. I'll go with the Goon then. I was already kinda leaning that way (either that or the Drifter-- or Recoil something? can't remember that one's name right off)... those both seemed to be solid choices from the limited reading I did about them). If they're easy to work with, that's a plus-- and since you have 4 of them, that sounds like a vote of confidence haha. Now I guess I need to decide on a new mod to pair it with lol.
Mine are Kindbright clones from 3fvape. They run around $12 depending on color/metal. Shipping takes about 10 days from China :)

Reactions: ItsDro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread