Hello for SoCal! Clearo suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leni.is.vaping

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Hi all! :) Looong-time luker, first time member. Been vaping for 2.5 years.

Anybody else prefers simple clearomizers, versus the fancy stuff everyone is raving about? I've tried many clearos, from the cheaper stuff to some really pricey. Things like the Aspire Nautilus, iClear 30, the Protanks, are not for me - somehow I can't taste much flavor with them. I've also found that I dislike anything heavy, for one. My day to day clearos are the smok GBC - cheap all-plastic, light, and full of flavor.

Do you know other clearos similar to the smok GBC that are really good?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

welcome.gif
Welcome!
welcome.gif

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Boy, it's been a while since I've heard anyone call a Protank fancy. I do have a GBC but only use it occassionally on my Smoktech e-pipe. It fits that perfectly.

However, for cheaper plastic style tanks I have used these with some success in the past.
Evods - my favorite - still use them for out and about devices.
Vision Victory - bigger bottom coil - hard to find these days.
Vision vPure - smaller bottom coil - even harder to find - like a clear evod.
Kanger T3 - bigger Evod style
Kanger T2 - top coil - my wife has been using these for 2 years.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome Leni.

I gotta admit, now that I build my PT2 coils, I get pretty good flavor and vapor for a relatively inexpensive topper.... I have a couple of Nautis, Kanger Subtank Minis and Nanos, and a couple of kayfun clones.

Other than some EVODs, I've not really tried much of anything else....

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
After having tried a lot of options my favorite is still the Anyvape Davide, using it as single coil (I've got a collection of the adapter rings they added to make them fit dual coils.) The Davide is glass, but it doesn't have adjustable anything. It has a nice airy draw (if you don't like airy then a Protank 2 would be better) and it jus works well and is very consistent.

Another good basic clearo is the Evod and its many clones. It's Polycarbonate with an added sleeve and has an Ego base.

Both of the above use standard protank coils which are easy to find, frequently on sale, and inexpensive even when they're not on sale. There's a lot of hate out there for them, but out of hundreds, including clones, I've only had trouble with two.

mansis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Costa Mesa,CA
Hi all! :) Looong-time luker, first time member. Been vaping for 2.5 years.

Anybody else prefers simple clearomizers, versus the fancy stuff everyone is raving about? I've tried many clearos, from the cheaper stuff to some really pricey. Things like the Aspire Nautilus, iClear 30, the Protanks, are not for me - somehow I can't taste much flavor with them. I've also found that I dislike anything heavy, for one. My day to day clearos are the Smok GBC - cheap all-plastic, light, and full of flavor.

Do you know other clearos similar to the Smok GBC that are really good?
Nautilus mini. All others on the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread