Hello From Fleetwood, England

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougO

Nov 25, 2015
Fleetwood, England
Hi Everyone, I have been having a read on the board, mostly looking to determine if others have the same difficulties around vaping as I sometimes have. At the moment, it's that nasty soapy taste. I was, not so much happy but relieved to know that there are others out there with the same problem. I have used the same vendor (Totally Wicked) since starting vaping, using a variety of their juices and up until recently haven't had a problem. Oh I did try a bottle of Big juice's Dandelion and Burdock which initially nice became quite over powering with the amount of aniseed. I've started to notice that both my favourite's; Red Cow (energy drink flavour) and Pear Drop have both acquired that nasty soapy taste. I've concluded from the board that it is probably my taste buds going on shut down. I'm determined not to go back on the analog smokes and seeing I'm not on my own has helped.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi DougO, I've been using the fruity variety of Apollo e-liquids, which are pretty good. The UK site doesn't have many reviews on the e-liquids so it may be worth checking the US site if you want to read some reviews. Flavours i'd recommend include grape, baja burst (has a citrus taste) and berry blend. These all have very strong and distinguishable tastes when inhaled and exhaled. They're also not very expensive to try. I hope this helps and whatever you do I hope you are able to find some e-juice that works with your taste buds. Happy vaping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread