Hello from me to you :<0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
Just landed and will be sniffing around to see what I can learn. Will post as I go with more info about me and as I get to know the people and atmosphere here.This is not my only forum but hope it turns out to be 1 of my favorites !

Came back to add some info and show how I dove in head first.
First of all, I have been vaping 1 week today.
I started off with a reuleaux 2/3 and had 12 analogs left. Those were gone by the 3rd day which normally would have been gone by the next morning. I finished them to get em out of my face. Couldn't smoke 1 without hitting the vape to cover the taste.

100_9876.JPG

The juice is a creamy caramel vanilla custard. Although is was looking to start with a caramel apple the shop I was at handed me this. 30mil lasted me 3 days and I wanted to drink the stuff. Yummy ! I couldn't find another bottle as they ran out so tried some sour gummy and that wasn't cutting it but lasted until I found a Taramisu flavor. Now I am hooked on 2 flavors and can't stop making clouds.
I also picked up an RX200 (same color only reversed) and letting a lady friend of mine use it until she finds a new one for herself.
All my mods are topped with Smok Baby Beasts. 1 I just bought in blue is Big Baby with the TFV8RBA .
To round out the week , yesterday I bought an RX mini kit (white) hoping the lady loves it. She is not a big cloud chaser and although the RX200 will probably last her a couple weeks between charges , it seems a waste of power and a little big for her hands.
After nearly maxing out a credit card last night on base, nic, flavors, and equipment I think I will be looking for advice on mixing soon. I spent over an hour in my favorite vape shop trying new things and the over the counter flavors don't tickle my fancy. So far I have stayed away from fruits but got a few to mix up later. Pomegranate sounds good but not with watermelon if you know what I mean. Coffees and deserts are looking good so most of my flavor purchases are along those lines.
Using 6gm nic now but hoping over time to cut that out completely. I guess I will reduce as the urge to use the anaolog subsides.

Lastly, I live close to Disneyland in California at the moment. I don't know yet if folks around here are open to the idea of meet-ups but drop my a line if you are ! I belong to a straight razor forum and I restore, collect , and make custom straight razors. I know forums are the best place for advice and to make new friends. Wouldn't be surprised if somebody I already met in a shop is a member here. Not much in this world surprises me anymore.

Last edited:

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
Great, people are alive here :<0) Thanks for the welcomes. As I said I belong to another forum based around straight razors. I am actually a mentor there heading towards vendor. Glad to see active members here. I have a feeling I am going to like this place once I get used to it.

I did edit my post while all these welcomes came in so for more info on me scroll up!

Reactions: Cheallaigh

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Great, people are alive here :<0) Thanks for the welcomes. As I said I belong to another forum based around straight razors. I am actually a mentor there heading towards vendor. Glad to see active members here. I have a feeling I am going to like this place once I get used to it.

I did edit my post while all these welcomes came in so for more info on me scroll up!
I'll bite,,
How do you vape a straight razor?
Very carefully..

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I went back up and read. A few things to keep in mind. Use whatever amount of nic you need to keep the cravings away. If 6 mg isn't quite holding you, get a step up. Of course if/when you mix your own, that far easier and cheaper.

Straight razors, huh? That's a sort of lost art these days. Must make flying anywhere tough when the TSA spots those in your carry on.;)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome. Hopefully you have already increased your liquid intake as vaping will dehydrate you big time. Some suggest water. me I just say keep your favorite beverage around at all times and be sure to take some swallows. Sometimes people don't know or forget when first starting to vape. It also helps keep the vaping smooth.

:)

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
I went back up and read. A few things to keep in mind. Use whatever amount of nic you need to keep the cravings away. If 6 mg isn't quite holding you, get a step up. Of course if/when you mix your own, that far easier and cheaper.

Straight razors, huh? That's a sort of lost art these days. Must make flying anywhere tough when the TSA spots those in your carry on.;)

If you looked into wet shaving you might be surprised at how it's coming back. The joke is doing it to save money. Much like I am finding out about the difference between analogs and vaping. I was wrestling with the nic amount at first but I think the 6 mil will do it for me. Just have to puff more on the mod :<0)

And traveling through security with a straight is definitely not advised. Having a machine gun pointed at your brain because of your choice in shave gear can be scary.

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
Welcome. Hopefully you have already increased your liquid intake as vaping will dehydrate you big time. Some suggest water. me I just say keep your favorite beverage around at all times and be sure to take some swallows. Sometimes people don't know or forget when first starting to vape. It also helps keep the vaping smooth.

Quitting the analogs is having an affect on my physical being in many ways. I drink a lot of liquids anyway but will think about what you said a little more.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Quitting the analogs is having an affect on my physical being in many ways. I drink a lot of liquids anyway but will think about what you said a little more.
Hopefully the effects are for the better.......Once your body gets rid of the toxins from the cigarettes, you will only see improvements to your health. Things like the sense of smell and taste will return. Your skin will improve along with a host of other good things. You have just started your journey and believe me it's a great one.
eta---If you are wondering why ecigs and vaping dries out the mucus membranes in the mouth, nose and throat.....google vegetable glycerin and look at wiki definition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread