Hello from me to you :<0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
First of all, I have been vaping 1 week today.
I started off with a reuleaux 2/3 and had 12 analogs left. Those were gone by the 3rd day which normally would have been gone by the next morning. I finished them to get em out of my face. Couldn't smoke 1 without hitting the vape to cover the taste.
Welcome and glad you joined. Congratulations, I had the same experience "Couldn't smoke 1 without hitting the vape to cover the taste'. Smoking reminded me of sucking an ash trey. Wish it was invented when way earlier.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
love my alien 220, now my hubby has one too... might want to consider one in the future as a smaller device.

since you are using a sub ohm tank, 6 could work for you, i know vaping 6 with a sub ohm worked for me. i love my baby beast tank, you might want to consider getting the baby rba for it. it comes with a taller glass for the tank so the rba fits, since you're already getting into the DiY, you might as well consider building as well.

welcome to the world of shinnyitis... seems you have an incurable case of it anyhow lol.

Adan

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
USA
Welcome to ECF @10Pups
I've never used the Reuleaux or the Smok, but I do have straight razors and a few straps. strops?
I don't know much about them. They were passed to me.
Some of them look new and have original cases. Some of them look rough. All of them are very old.
I was told to pass them down. That's what I plan to do.
Maybe I'll take a few pics if I ever dig them out from behind my weapon racks and ammo cans.

yvaiwhy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Maldives
I'm sure Bob meant only for the best, just the other day I met a guy with a mech mod which was of a brand I've never heard of either. And the build on it was a mess, one coil was just a hair width away from being in direct contact with the positive post and it was not even ( coil wasn't straightened out properly and was twisted towards the positive ) . Guy had no clue what resistance was, he had a laptops internal battery in the mod. And he has supposedly been vaping on that for almost a month as per him. Either he's bloody lucky or unknowingly playing Russian roulette with that [emoji23]

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I'm sure Bob meant only for the best, just the other day I met a guy with a mech mod which was of a brand I've never heard of either. And the build on it was a mess, one coil was just a hair width away from being in direct contact with the positive post and it was not even ( coil wasn't straightened out properly and was twisted towards the positive ) . Guy had no clue what resistance was, he had a laptops internal battery in the mod. And he has supposedly been vaping on that for almost a month as per him. Either he's bloody lucky or unknowingly playing Russian roulette with that [emoji23]

2+2=5 [emoji102]
oh damn yeah i've encountered a few of those... sadly frightening.

yvaiwhy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Maldives
oh damn yeah i've encountered a few of those... sadly frightening.

I ended up buying some wire from our local vape shop and did him a safe build and gave my spare cell along with that on condition that he does some studying before even taking a screwdriver to the rda. It's scary yes on the other hand I believe the sellers/shops also should inquire whether the buyer has any idea of what they are buying.
Brainless turds like them are making vaping 'so deadly a thing' due to their own idiocy for which I doubt there ever will be a cure for [emoji23]

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
shops have a tendency to sell the mods and not an education. as i've said before, i'm very lucky that a friend got into vaping and decided to open some shops, he made sure i knew what i was getting into... a lot of shops barely tell you how to do anything and expect you to learn eventually on your own.

Reactions: yvaiwhy

yvaiwhy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Maldives
Ive never used mech mods but have knowledge of them an that sounds dredfull

It is when we know what it is. Not for a guy with no clue that he is keeping a pipe bomb in his pocket just because it looks 'cool'! Sure, might look cool, but won't be very pretty to smile with half he upper teeth gone eh [emoji23] so, we should try and educate each and every person who is new so that they don't become another statistic bringing the more the reason for FDA and other gov entities to try and stop vaping all together.

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Reactions: Cheallaigh

yvaiwhy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Maldives
The shop i went too was very clued up an whilst i agree people should be educated brotherbob gave basics that were just not needed. Info on sub ohm Would of been more useful An more there level.
They clearly knew much beyond an "ego" otherwise they wouldnt of chose that device. Dont patranise

Just because someone owns a device doesn't make them familiar with the techniques of it. I've seen guys walk into change the coil of the guardian one tank which comes as easy as it gets. I've seen people walk in with mods which doesn't power on all because of the wrong polarity in inserting the batteries.

Anyway, no harm done so it's alright [emoji4]

2+2=5 [emoji102]

yvaiwhy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Maldives
Yvaiwhy whilst education is needed which I couldn't agree more you don't send a newbie guide to someone using a Reuleaux. Common sense

I agree to disagree mate, but let's call it quits on this one [emoji23][emoji106] knowledge never hurts but yeah teaching alphabets can be a little insulting but just because someone has something doesn't mean they are fully informed. It's like seeing a new born with laced shoes [emoji102] somebody tied the knots, not the baby wearing them eh. Anyway, I'm sure it's alright. A regulated mod, no worries there [emoji4]

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread