Hello from me to you :<0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
No it is insulting as you said. Sure they might not be informed, but a stupid ... introduction so basic my niece could figure it out isn't gonna give information on a reuleaux.
I don't see any information on sub ohms or temperature control.

It is simply a guide I would of used eight years ago. I'm sure they are more than informed an of gone somewhere that actually helps

Reactions: yvaiwhy

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
All is good everybody :<0) Had some razor business today or I might have calmed things down a little earlier. I take no offense to ANY suggestions and I keep my ego in the bottom drawer of my roll away. I do the same as Bob when it comes to helping guys with straight razors and fully understand the more money than sense type of person. I read and asked questions 3 weeks before I even decided to partake in this journey as I didn't take quitting analogs lightly. Out of the 15 or so shops I frequented those 3 weeks (all within a 5 mile radius of my house) I found 1 I didn't have to walk into wearing tall rubber boots and they got my business now. Although I bought my set up online they still treated me like a brother and sort of coached me as to what I needed to research and if it sounded like I was going off road so to speak they would advise me as to what I might be in for. It dawned on me I should look for a great forum as this helped me in my other hobby that has gone nuts and so here I am. Once again this looks like a nice place and everybody seems to be able to voice their opinions in a civil manner and that woks best for me. Revisiting the basics is always a good idea and sometimes you relearn things doing that. Thanks everyone for your advice and I will ask questions when I get stumped or need advice on which direction to go. Still a lot to learn and I am sure when I stop learning I will be dead.

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
Just a side note. I will post a mug shot of the real me in my avatar spot. Having some pc problems right now so all my pics are trapped on a hard drive I can't access. Maybe I should just use the 1 the Marshall's office has hanging in the post office for now but it isn't that good and has too much info written on it :<0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread