• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello from Omaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papadragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Omaha Nebraska
Hello papadragons the name I found Nebraska Vapers on ECf but were are you in the real world ? I Counted 5 people last week I seen vapen and 3 of them were my own friends I turned on to vapeing I guess what I'm saying is grab your ecigs your mods whatever you use and be Seen One day I would like to walk into the bar and have it be like it was when smoking was ok I want to see 65 75% of that bar with ecigs the more were seen the more people we can tell and maybe help put down those analogs

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hello papadragons the name I found Nebraska Vapers on ECf but were are you in the real world ? I Counted 5 people last week I seen vapen and 3 of them were my own friends I turned on to vapeing I guess what I'm saying is grab your ecigs your mods whatever you use and be Seen One day I would like to walk into the bar and have it be like it was when smoking was ok I want to see 65 75% of that bar with ecigs the more were seen the more people we can tell and maybe help put down those analogs

Well....if you drive 370, 75, 485, north freeway ever....look for a blue chevy pickup. you'll likely see OL Hawk hitting his Bullet or Provari while dodging the knuckleheads.

Sup Papadragon? glad you came by.

mrpony

May 19, 2013
USA
You can still hang out at the store from time to time.you get the chance to meet other vapers and see the new merchandise when it comes out. The store I use has a lounge for vaping and. Customers are invited to sit and stay a while, have a cup of coffee,use the free wifi, you can even run next door and grab some food.
It's a nice friendly place to be.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
You can still hang out at the store from time to time.you get the chance to meet other vapers and see the new merchandise when it comes out. The store I use has a lounge for vaping and. Customers are invited to sit and stay a while, have a cup of coffee,use the free wifi, you can even run next door and grab some food.
It's a nice friendly place to be.

What store is that Mrpony?
I know of 3 brick and mortar stores in omaha...though I've only been to 1.

mrpony

May 19, 2013
USA
What store is that Mrpony?
I know of 3 brick and mortar stores in omaha...though I've only been to 1.
Well I'm not in Nebraska,you'd have to come visit sw Ohio to partake in the vapers lounge at Vaporcast.but i know they aren't the only lounge in existence. Some even have juice bars( beverage type juice) or a cafe.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Well I'm not in Nebraska,you'd have to come visit sw Ohio to partake in the vapers lounge at Vaporcast.but i know they aren't the only lounge in existence. Some even have juice bars( beverage type juice) or a cafe.

Oh Ohio...:blink:...what kind of wrong turn did you take to end up here???? Has our reputation made it to the great Buckeye state:laugh:
We have a few here and it's great to know you can hop in your vehicle and hit one in a dire need.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Welcome Papadragon! I hail from Columbus, Nebraska that is, not Ohio. :laugh: I know of one other person here in town that vapes but I am sure there are more. I converted a couple people at work and have a couple more really curious about vaping. We have zero B&Ms here but I have been to one in Omaha and one in Lincoln. I don't mind paying a little more sometimes at the B&M because I get a chance to see, handle and test out the merchandise before I actually make the buy. You can't get that online.

I too use a 18650 Provari in my blue Chevy pickup. I also have a Smoktech telescope that I use my low ohms builds on. I prefer to drip using the Igo L. By far giving me the best taste and vapor production to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread