hello from the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT5A

Feb 12, 2016
uk
Just wanted to say Hello, i managed to quit a 10 year habit with a istick 20w and nautilus mini and its been about 7months now smoke free

ive been lurking around this forum getting info here and there and would like to thank everyone here for the great info I received as most of my questions have already been covered .

I joined this site today mostly due to the rx200 3.0 update and tcr settings, i have been experimenting with the crown in temp control and im currently running in tc mode (ni200 40w 480f on 0580 trs) and im curious how others have got on with this tankand if anyone has had any luck with the ss coils in temp mode

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Just wanted to say Hello, i managed to quit a 10 year habit with a istick 20w and nautilus mini and its been about 7months now smoke free

ive been lurking around this forum getting info here and there and would like to thank everyone here for the great info I received as most of my questions have already been covered .

I joined this site today mostly due to the rx200 3.0 update and tcr settings, i have been experimenting with the crown in temp control and im currently running in tc mode (ni200 40w 480f on 0580 trs) and im curious how others have got on with this tankand if anyone has had any luck with the ss coils in temp mode

Don't have either, but welcome to ECF

Reactions: RT5A

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. I have 2 RX200s and love them, as well as the V3.0 firmware, which added TCR functionality. I use mine in TC mode with Stainless (SS316 is the only kind I have tried) all the time. It works beautifully. However, for some grades of SS, it is necessary to use the TCR cells to set the algorithm to properly hold temp. You can find a list of TCR codes on this link, and the instructions for using it are on the page where you downloaded the firmware.

Reactions: RT5A

RT5A

Feb 12, 2016
uk
Hi and welcome. I have 2 RX200s and love them, as well as the V3.0 firmware, which added TCR functionality. I use mine in TC mode with Stainless (SS316 is the only kind I have tried) all the time. It works beautifully. However, for some grades of SS, it is necessary to use the TCR cells to set the algorithm to properly hold temp. You can find a list of TCR codes on this link, and the instructions for using it are on the page where you downloaded the firmware.

perfect thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread