Hello guys I need your help, I am new here and a wannabe vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babadook

Jun 13, 2017
Hello guys! I am new on this forum so I need your help guys. I want to quit smoking cause as we all know it is really not good for our health and the price of cigarettes here in Saudi Arabia already went double the old price. So last night I just bought an eleaf qc 200 kit on e-bay. I chose e-bay because all the vape sites can't transact with saudi banks cause Saudi Arabia banned e-cigarette. Now I am worried if this will pass through customs and will arrive to me safely. Please help me guys, any idea if DHL is a good choice? WIll the product come through?

Reactions: BrotherBob

Babadook

Jun 13, 2017
Hi and welcome to ECF. I am afraid I do not know the answer to your question but I'll give you a bump up in the hope that another member might. Good Luck!
thank you so much for welcoming me and for bumping my post. I hope someone can help me cause I'm kinda worried with my 1st order and it will be my first time to vape. Hope I can quit smoking cigarette totally.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello guys! I am new on this forum so I need your help guys. I want to quit smoking cause as we all know it is really not good for our health and the price of cigarettes here in Saudi Arabia already went double the old price. So last night I just bought an eleaf qc 200 kit on e-bay. I chose e-bay because all the vape sites can't transact with saudi banks cause Saudi Arabia banned e-cigarette. Now I am worried if this will pass through customs and will arrive to me safely. Please help me guys, any idea if DHL is a good choice? WIll the product come through?
Welcome and glad you joined. We are wishing you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread